Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Addictions

Rigt now I am going through this phase of sugar free chocolate pudding wtih free cool whip mixed together. Have to have it every evening or morning. I had it this a.m. and dying right now for some more, trying not to give in.

My DD "yelled" at me tonight and said, Mom would you please eat that Blue Bunny Personal light single serve ice cream. It's been in there for about a month, along with my skinny cows fudge bars. For some reason it dont bother me to have it sitting in there, i am not craving it. I really think i never craved ice cream, i just ate it cause it was there. Or i bought it caused it looked good. I can let it sit there because i have so many other healthy choices,and i always makes sure i have some sort of dessert in the refrig.

I am slowly becoming addicted to those Breakfast Cookies, the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, rock!!! I dont even mind the Oatmeal Raisin ones, the Apple Cinnamon are so-so, but man those chocolate chips ones are mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good. ( i am eating one now)

Re: Re: Addictions

Try this with PB2 in your Cool Whip! Great mock or quick Choclate Peanut Butter Pie!!! Ymmmm!

JeanCat

akus,

what are the breakfast cookies?

JeanCat,

The Uncle Wally's Smart Portion muffins are only carried in Super Walmart centers, at least that is the only place I have found them. They are where all the little Debbie type snacks are at. They are great! They are only 1 pt per muffin, except the brownies and they are 3 pts for 2 muffins. They are all made with whole grains and taste phenomenal!

The SF ice cream is Sugar Free ice cream. My fave is the Edy's slow churned vanilla. It is 2 pts per serving and very good!

Akus,
How many points are those breakfast cookies that you spoke of?

Akus where do you get the cookies?
Jean Cat

Thanks Tammy! Now where did you find the ice cream?
JeanCat

I've been away a couple days and I can see I've missed so much! I'm addicted to Kellog's All Bran bars (the honey-nut flavoured ones), and I NEVER thought it possible to like bran so much. I also love the Tetley Green Tea-pomegranate flavour. (Canadian spelling). Having read so much on this board about green tea made me want to try it, and since I love pomegranates, this is a super no-cal treat! And my favourite snack is grapes. We're getting beautiful ones from Chile right now. So as soon as I bring them home, I wash them and measure out one-cup portions, and put them into zip-lock bags.

Linda S and JeanCat,
Breakfast Cookies are made by Quaker Oats, its really a snack bar in the shape of a cookie, why they call it a breakfast cookie, i have no clue.

Here is what they say at their website:
Try New Quaker® Baked Breakfast Cookies! What could be better than cookies for breakfast? These chewy, delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip breakfast cookies are made from the goodness of whole grain oatmeal.

The goodness of Quaker® Oats in every cookie:
• Made with Whole Grain Oatmeal
• Good Source of Fiber*
• Excellent Source of Calcium & Iron
• 0g Trans Fat**
• 9 Vitamins and Minerals
one cookie is 3 points

I dont think they are chewy at all, nice and soft just like an oatmeal cookie.

I found them at my local grocery store (Giant), i think, Wal-Mart has them, not sure

I just opened my last one

thanks akus!
will have to look for them tomorrow when I go to superwalmart

JeanCat,

The ice cream is Edy's brand. It is in a round cylinder shaped container and it says Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Ice Cream, No Sugar Added. It is made with Splenda.
I have found it just about everywhere here in OH. SWM, our commissary, and I think Kroger probably has it too.

Hope this helps ya!
Tammy
PS. I had a scoop of it tonight with a chopped up dark chocolate raspberry 1 pt bar for my evening snack. Yummo!~

Thanks Akus and Tammy!

Jean Cat

Tammy, the TJ's bean dip that is FF is it in a can or what?

JeanCat

Mrs.Dash's Table Blend is not safe in my house. LOL.

Bought it for a recipe and now i use it on everything, its Mrs.Dash so it is salt-free.