Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

I just wanted to come out of lurkdom and introduce myself--I may have posted once or twice a long time ago. I'm Carrie from Indiana. I've been doing weight watchers since December--have shed 35 lbs. I've went down 2 dress sizes and I'm really excited about that! On a personal note, I have 2 sons, been married for almost 12 years, and I'm currently in grad school working on a Master's in Special Education while renewing my social studies license. I have a really busy life and can't really find time for meetings however I do make it a priority to walk at least 30 min. every day and more if I can. I really enjoy this sight and hopefully you'll all let me "join the club."

Re: Newbie

Welcome Carrie

There is "NO" club, we're just all trying to do the next right thing daily, thats all we have is just one day.....

Stick around and meet some of the great people for support here, and now LOOK we even have a chat room.

Aimee rocks!!!!!!

Carrie, let me be the first to say WELCOME! You will find us a friendly bunch who love to cheer each other on. Congratulations on your successful loss thus far. Two dress sizes is very exciting! We hope you will post as often as you can. LouAnne

How silly of me to think that I would be the first with Tobe and JeanCat around LOL!

And the funny thing is I just walked in the door, my puter was still on and I instantly hit Aimee's site to see whats going on, what did I miss in 2 hrs LOL...

Talk about an addiction, hellooooooooo......

Hi Carrie. Welcome to the board! Good to have you.

Re: Re: Newbie

Okay Jean Cat is a bit tardy on the WELCOME!!!!)
But here I am to Welcome you Carrie as an April NEWBIE!
Ben welcomed you to the board, and I am here to promise/ guarantee you won't get bored!

JeanCat

Hey Carrie nice to meet you!!

Hi Carrie! Welcome to the "adventure"! You'll have fun here. Be careful though, you could easily become addicted to the site! LOL!

Hi Carrie,welcome to the "message" board...Drop in anytime and let us know how you are doing...Great job on your weight loss journey. Sounds like you stay very busy. WELCOME ...

Patty

Checking in late, but welcoming you nonetheless! Since you've been lurking, you've been here longer than I have, but we're glad to see you delurk and post with us!

Sue

Maybe this will encourage others to come out of LURKDOM and join us too! We don't bite- except maybe when we're really hungry! Just kidding- welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard Carrie!
:)