Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i bought green tea

I bought Lipton diet green tea w/mixed berry flavor...

and all I have to say is it was GOOD!!

thanks for giving me the suggestion to try green tea!!

Re: i bought green tea

it boosts the metabolism by 5% you should show a nice loss drinking it..

I try to get at least 3 bottles a day in, but today and tomorrow I'm just on water lots of water, I have a WI on tues Morning, so Sun and MOn i go lite...

Another trick to beat the beast(scale) LOL

i'm sending you tons of
((((skinny vibes))))) Tobe for your wi!!

On my big shopping trip this past Friday, I bought four boxes of Celestial Seasonings Green tea, in different flavors. I've tried the Lemon Zinger and Raspberry Gardens, and they are quite tasty. I also got Blueberry Breeze and Mandarin Orchard.

I really like having hot 'cuppas', and these hit the spot. The good thing is that they taste just as good when they've cooled down in my cup.

I thank everyone on this board who sang the praises of the benefits of Green Tea. I had tried it a couple of years ago, but I just do NOT remember it tasting this good. That just proves that we've got to go back and re-visit things occasionally. Our taste preferences DO change over time. Or maybe, I just have a healthier mindset about this type of thing now. Who knows.

cheers

pattyjo

Jumping on the bandwagon. I tried the Organic Green Tea from Trader Joe's. Not horrible, but I'm not a hot tea drinker. So this weekend, I bought the diet Lipton Green Tea with Citrus. Not bad at all! It reminds me a little bit of orange juice (guess it's my mind reading citrus and taking it from there), so I'm going to have mine with breakfast and then move on to my water.

Thanks for all the posts about it. Hoping it does as much for me as it has for you guys!

Sue

Sue,
I'm not a hot tea drinker either!!
but the lipton diet green tea w/mixed berries flavor was pretty good..i must try the citrus one soon!

LOL - I thought the berry one sounded good, too! Not sure where to find that here in CA. All I've seen is the citrus. Must go on a search shortly!

Sue

The Lipton Citrus is very good but........

read the label, it has sodium in it, and you tend to hold water due to salt, drink it carefully. I've been slugging a few bottles a day in also, but once its gone I won't buy it again, even tho it is very good

TJ's green tea has nada in it...

Well, shoot. Back to TJ's at lunch to look for iced green tea.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll drink it sparingly. Although my body is used to sodium. I grew up in the south and everything is salted like crazy! I usually don't retain water because of sodium. But I still want to cut it way down just for health reasons.

Sue

Okay I was saving this for my weeks Jean Cat Favorites: But here it goes:

I boutght Celestial Seasonings Green Tea Decaf in Mint and it is also available in Decaf Honey Camamile
and it comes in antioxident adn regular. Look for the Green boxes.
I love the decaf tea. I used it hot and it was great. Helped me to get fluids and also enjoyed the mint flavor. I plan to make iced mint green tea this summer.
I had a two pound wt loss this week after about 4 cups of it two nights before the wt had still been up.

JeanCat