Comment
WW weigh ins today, Mon 4/30

Todays weigh ins are

Maajida

Amanda MI

Annie

Good Luck Ladies

Re: WW weigh ins today, Mon 4/30

Hi Tobe and everyone....am needing some of your support and wise perspective this morning. It was a devastating week....devastating issues with behavior of family members, house totally torn up with a remodel, etc. But did stay very on track. However, remodel necessitated scale being moved to another room (it's a traditional balance beam type) and it got moved from carpeted room to another room with wood floor....have no idea if the reading is accurate or not...it showed a 4 pound gain, though I have been on track. Could be some sodium / water retention issues going on too. In the past, I'd have let the scale reading provoke a return to old destructive eating habits which could take weeks or months to recover from. I am so determined to NOT let that happen yet again. I felt it was better to post about this and let you all see I was upset, but determined to remain on track. Hate to be posting a gain, but am hanging in there and wishing a happy and healthy week for us all. Hugs, Maaj

Maaj
If you think your holding water, weigh again tomorrow morning, and see what the scale then says..

Stick to it and next week you will have maybe a double loss... don't quit...
Sounds like you have it together, and a plan...which is good, well not good, GREAT!!!!

I also know topsy turvey, but just think
This TOo Shall Pass (in time)
look at the outcome, all new remodeling.

Tobe- Sorry to write on this one but I missed the Saturday one...wasn't on-line.

No Weigh In for me, I was doing the March of Dimes.

Weigh in resulted in 3 pound loss :)

wooooooooohoooooooooo Annie

Great Loss..............

Congrats.