Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ON PROGRAM TODAY MON 4/30

After binging a little on WW ice cream last nite, I have to make today perfect, no extra points,

I have the scale tomorrow morning, and I hope to see a loss of some kind, I'll even take another .2, or be satified to stay the same, being I'm under goal...

Today's plan is WATER WATER AND MORE WATER..

(slurp, gulp) haha,.

Re: ON PROGRAM TODAY MON 4/30

I'm w/u Tobe. Lots of water today. I am on my way to the gym. I also binged last night. Not horribly and I am still w/n my flex pts for the week, but still!
Thankfully every day is a new and fresh day with a clean slate, or journal! LOL

My day is also all planned out

I'll go to the gym after work too

I definitely want to see a good loss this week for myself!

I even went and pushed myself also, to do a 1/2 hr workout, that was the last place I wanted to be. lol. but I did it...

I'm off again in a few to get the puppy to the vet to get her stitches out, from her being spayed two weeks ago... good puppy!!! haha... no she isn't, yes she is... think I'm confused duh!!!!

no really shes only 6 mo old and I have to remember shes a pup.. and puppies are nuts.
I thought she would learn some manners from my old dog, but nope, shes got a mind of her own...

I love my dogs...

On program and lots of water. Sounds like a recipe for success to me! Had some extras yesterday at a Bridal shower, and our anniversary dinner out, but back at it this morning. Bran bar and milk for brekkie, grapes for a snack and a nice big shrimp salad planned for lunch. Don't know about supper yet but it will include a stir fry with lots of fresh 0- point veggies.

I'm OP today. I have to leave here in an hour to head down to Cincinnati. I'm letting Procter & Gamble test some shower gel on my forearms. :) I'll write all about it in my blog tonight. LOL!

Good morning all........Well I too have been on program today and all week.Right now I am in a different town traveled with my hubby to Thief River MN about 4 hours from home.He had to travel for work.I came along and call it a mini vacation!! It works for me!! LOL The motel has a little breakfast set up and ewwwwwwwwwww all non healthy but looked soooo delicious!! But I did it.. I walked away... 4 times even!!LOL Thank goodness it only lasts for a few hours.Got some exercise thou walking back and forth to the table.Thank goodness brought some healthy food from home and there is a Super Wal Mart up the road! I have even checked on the WW in town here.They have a meeting tonight and tomorrow so I will attend one of these.So we shall see....keep on program all......together we shall getter the weight gone!! Have a wonderful day!!

OP for me with TJ Greek reduced salad, with Italian Turkey, with Ezekiel tortilla used as a wrap for lunch) and CranBlue Mango Muffin (for breakfast).

One water w/cherry pomegranet crystal light.

Now I just have to make it till and through dinner!
Oh Joy!

JeanCat