Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm new to your message board, but not to WW. I think this is my 3rd time around, and I'm losing at a snail's pace because for me it's hard to stay focused and on track all the time. But, I keep telling myself that no matter how long it takes I'm sticking with it! With that said, I'm up a few lbs this week and kinda dissapointed in myself, but I've gotta pull my "big girl panties up" and move on. Step by step, day by day.

A little about myself, I'm 38 yrs old, Maryland resident, married and I have a 15 yr old son.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone, and sharing encouragement, motiviation, and tips to get us thru this journey together.

Re: Newbie

Welcome Jennifer!!

these boards are GREAT!!

These boards and the ww boards are like a meeting when you need one,
good luck,
Lorraine.

Welcome Jennifer

Here you'll get the encouragement and motivation to lose that unwanted poundage, (is that a word? haha)

I know what I'm trying to say and I bet everyone on WW'ers knows what I mean you do don't you. LOL..

Anyway, Again WElcome Jennifer...

Thanks everyone!!!

Welcome Jennifer! Glad to have you with us. Feel free to post anytime you like. Everyone is very friendly and supportive here. :)

Hi Jennifer, I'm Sue. Nice to meetcha. I just started WW two weeks ago, and tonight is my second weigh-in. I felt pretty confident last Tuesday night, but this week, it's anyone's guess.

I pretty much keep this message board up on my computer all day long at work (I also do some work, too ) and then check in throughout the day. I've gotten a ton of great info from this site in the two weeks or so that I've been here.

Welcome to the board!

Sue

Hi Sue! I'm sure you'll do great tonight on your 2nd weigh-in!!! I know these message boards are great for exchanging tips, encouragement and motivation.

Let us know how you do tomorrow!!

Welcome Jennifer! Re: Re: Newbie

Welcome Jennifer!

You will never be bored on this message board!
Looking forward to your input, sharing and wisdom!

JeanCat