Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Blunt Question. Sorry

Two of my co-workers are on program experiencing the same prob, but don't attend ww meetings. So, I asked my leader for them. Both feel they are getting their fiber and drinking their water. Not always using their oils. Anyway, she suggested eating one to two servings on watermelon for a couple of days. She swears that it will work like a charm, calling it "nature's tastiest laxative" Hope this helps!

Oh....I sure could use the help...but to put oil on watermelon.....wow...just don't think I could do that. I would be afraid it would turn me again watermelon for life...Anybody else think the same way or am I just weird....

Patty

Patty,

Sorry if I confused everyone, I was just saying that when i spoke with my leader she asked about their water, fiber and oils. They are drinking all of their water and getting enough fiber, but not always using their oils. So, in addition to using your 2 daily oils she suggests also eating the watermelon. But not together. Sorry

Thanks Jen...sure makes me feel better...I just couldn't imagine how that would taste. I'm one of the ones that gets plenty of water and fiber but the oil is what I never get in...or at least, hardly...

Patty