Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Discovery

I don't know if anyone's discussed this before because I haven't been on too long....

Has anyone tried Splenda Flavor Blends for coffee? Someone left a bunch in a gift basket in our office break room yesterday. So, I grabbed a couple to try with my coffee this morning instead of my normal 2 points worth of Coffeemate. They were excellent. I tried both French Vanilla and Hazelnut. Great zero point alternative!! Now I just have to find where I can buy them...probably SWM.

Re: New Discovery

Hi Molly,

I haven't tried them, but my local grocery store carries them now. They're next to the powdered coffee creamers. I'm thinking about getting some next shopping trip - which kind did you try?

Sue

Thanks for that news. I have cut out the creamers from my WW plan as I did not want to use the points. I will be on the watch from them at the grocery

I bought a pack of the vanilla ones a couple of week's before Xmas. I don't drink coffee, but my bf likes to use them when he drinks coffee and he said they're good. :)

Vanilla sounds good. I wish they had either singles that they sold or a variety pack. I'm not sure I'll like it and then I'll have a whole box of them!

I don't usually drink coffee 'cause I have to doctor it up so much. My coffee before starting the weight loss was mostly sugar and some creamer with a touch of coffee.

Sue

Re: Re: New Discovery

I bought them about 3 months ago. By the coffees and powdered coffee flavorings.
I did not love them. But I have them in my purse. Used them once and said not that great not that bad. I forget about them all the time.
I can live without them.

JeanCat

I like to put in the swiss miss diet hot chocolate in my coffee...yummy and no points and I only do it first thing in the morning

I also tried the vanilla. I am not a big coffee drinker. Like Sue, mine is mostly sugar and creamer, so I really didn't care too much for them. I think it still had a strong coffee taste.

I had a box in my cupboard for about 2 months. I tried them with tea , so i bought some single serve coffee, thinking they would taste better in coffee. I find them very sweet. I will stick with plain Splenda.

Unless they have recipes using them.

Mmmm...sandyg...I have some Diet Swiss Miss at home. I might try that tomorrow. Sounds really good. I just can't do plain coffee.

I too have tried all 3 flavors and do not really care for them.They smell better than they taste...