Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Wednesday, time to move again!

Ok, this is your friendly little reminder. Get up and MOVE, shake your groove thang baby! I'm taking my kids to school and then off to the gym I go! Post and let us know what you're doing!
Tammy

Re: It's Wednesday, time to move again!

ha, I'm heading out soon to go lay down in the tanning salon. that will help me lose, yeah right!!!

I'll probably go workout for a 1/2 hr before I head over to the beach... although its not a beach day here, but none the less thats the place to be for a little peace and serenity...

I got very lazy in my routine of working out 3 times a week, I think I got burn out over the winter.. I'll get some walking in..

Tobe- I'm diggin' the mention of beach season. Let's get going-swimsuit season here we come!

Today 15 minutes yoga/foam rolling, 10 minutes abs, 10 minutes biceps, 10 minutes treadmill, 40 minutes walk to work!

and maybe some tanning tonight....

I walked this morning like ususal for about 45 minutes. The plan is to ride my bike again too, after Mitch goes to school.

DH and I are having dinner out at our favorite Italian place tonight, so I want those AP's to help me out!!

Uki

My activity will be walkin the steps at work, and practicing baseball w/ my son before his game. I'm trying to lose a bit more before I pull out my Total Gym and start up again. I love that thing. It's great how it uses your own weight as resistance. I highly recommend it. Even if Chuck Norris endorses it, lol. Can that guy be any more hairy? Geesh. It's like they snuck in a infomercial during Planet of the Apes.

Ben, with all due respect I have to disagree....it's cooler BECAUSE Chuck Norris endorses it! !

"Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits."

"When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket."

"There are no weapons of mass destruction. Just Chuck Norris."