Becky
Meg
Kelly
Cheryl L
Amanda K
Becky Y

Good luck Ladies, have a great meeting and great loss

Re: WW Weigh In Today Thursday 5/3

Just checking in I weighed in and lost 1.8 this week...tons more to go!!It truely is a day at a time.Or in my case every second counts!! Have a good week......Oh I am Cheryl M from MN incase there is another Cheryl L?? If there is nice name LOL

Great job, Cheryl form MN! Just take it a second at a time...you can do it!

Good Job Cheryl

I think we just have one Cheryl and your it LOL..

My error I took another L from your name.. oops

LOL.......

I'm Lorraine and weighed 193 when I started 12 weeks ago, I lost 27 and weigh 166. This week I lost 2.5 1bs.I'm a former lifetimer who gained more than I care to believe. I want to weigh 140 to 150 when I finish.. not sure until I get closer what I true goal is. I go to meetings on Thursday at Sandlefoot Florida.

Welcome Lorraine

Nice to have you here, hang around and in no time at all you will be at goal, theres a lot of good
information here with great encouragement and motivation...

A ton of good food finds, that are perfect for our program....

Welcome, Lorraine. Thanks for sharing, and we're glad that you're here. LouAnne

Wow, Lorraine, I just re-read your post. You lost 27 pounds in twelve weeks! That's fabulous. Can you share your best tip with us?

WEll like Aimee I went to goal.
Over many years I'v done other diets had kids got married twice got middle aged and kinda gave up and goined the happy chubby club...lol.. the only thing is that i'sant me and it took my girfriend mom and many others saying things to me as I exspander to realise I would be doing some bad things to my body if I dident change.. so I joined WW again.
This time me and my walking buddy who are overwight decided to do it together and we are friendly competing.
My tips are you have to be ready to change and believe you can do this. I thought if it took me two years I will do it.
I changed all my food in my cupboards freezer to be ww type foods. I bought a WW cookbook and I've ordered Aimees books. Even if you dont exactly follow recipes it gives you idesas of healthy eating styles.
I walk tree times a week for exercise.
I pack all my meals for work and healthy snacks so I'm full at work.
I plan ahead so I dont get stoook and eat the wrong stuff.
I buy alot a fruit and veg and prepare homemade soup to eat everyday as a free food.
I donk drink enough water but I still have two coffees a day with sweetener and skimmed milk.
I eat a bigger breakfast than before and I'm more satisified.
I go to WW meeting every week even though I'm a lifetimer who could go once a month.
I read alot on here and other sites and it motivates me.
My husband was over 300 1bs and I blame him lol for getting me fat.. Hes changed with me without joining ww and in 12 weeks hes down 351bs. We saw a couple who lost weight on Tv the other month and I never believed that would be us. I knew I would do it but I dident think he would. Hes been on a diet every week ..it wasent until I did it for him that he was sucessful.
I hope we both get to a healthy weight because we wernt before.

Lorraine.

193 on 2 16 07
166 on 05 03 07
want to be maybe 145 and stay there forever..thats my bigger challenge.

Lorraine,
Would you like to be added to the progress chart we have? Each week you would just need to come and post how you did (Tobe starts a weigh in thread for each day of the week that morning). Let me know and I'll add you if you'd like.
Congratulations!!!!

Hello everyone. I really enjoy reading these message boards and would like to join also. I weigh every Thursday night and lost 1 lb. this week. Thanks for all the great tips and support!

Hey Sharon, welcome aboard. LouAnne

Sharon

I'll get in touch with Aimee and have her put you in the progress area for your weigh ins on Thurs,

Need to know how much you lost todate.

I have you down with the last weigh in 5/3 -1

hey everyone, i gained this week. I gained 2.8. Not sure exactly what i did wrong, but will make sure i get my water in this week and see if it helps, have a great on plan week

Lost 3.6lb. Alright with me!

no weigh in for me this week, i had a bad week and work and a baby did not allow me 45 mins to myself!! hope for good numbers next week