Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW bread products

I've tried, but I can't find any WW breads, english muffins, pitas, etc. in my area.

Where does everyone buy them?

If you can't find them, does anyone have any suggestions of other low cal versions of bread products?

Thanks!

Re: WW bread products

i don't buy the WW bread..but I do get nickel's light wheat (cheaper) ...2 slices for 1pt

Jenna I don't know where you live or what kind of supermarkets you have, Here in New Jersey, every store carries all the product, Shop Rite, Walmart, Acme, Pathmark

Thomas' puts out the lite eng muffins,
check all the breads and pita products, but make sure you carry your point finder with you, and check out,
the calories, fat and fiber and you'll come up with the points per serving, I never leave home without it.

If you shop in a large store, ask at the Courtesy Counter and ask then to order your WW products. They'll be more than happy to oblige.

Here is Ohio, we can get it at SWM in the bakery section. But I also buy the Nickle's brand to save $$. I think it is about $1.50 a loaf. I like the lite wheat - 2 slices for 1 point.

Just my 2 cents.

Uki

ALot of stores ( grocery stores) have their own brand of light bread,muffins. The cost is right as is the points.

This is not so much about WW breads but about the square Thomas bagels, the mini ones. Found the new whole wheat ones at SWM......2 points. I do love the everything ones, but they are 3 points. They must have just got the whole wheat ones, man are they soft. Had one for lunch today,toasted with 1 T light cream cheese and some leftover grilled veggies.......Mmm yummy, what a great sandwich for 3 points.