Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Boy restaurant ideas, but not salad! Help!

Hi everyone. We are taking the kids there tomorrow night to use their free birthday meals. I need suggestions for myself. I am sick to death of grilled chicken and grilled chicken salad. I want something else for a change. Any suggestions for me? Would a breakfast kind of thing be better? Help! Help!

Uki

Re: Big Boy restaurant ideas, but not salad! Help!

I have gotten egg white omelets there before which are good. They also have a turkey club that you can just nix the sauce on, as well as the bacon unless you got the points for it. Hope that helps at least a little.

Uki,

A great sight to check when you are getting ready to go out to eat is www.dwlz.com she has a lot of restaurant listings there. I am not sure if Big Boy is listed or not, but with over 500 restaurants listed, I bet she has it on there!
Hope this helps!
Tammy

Thanks Ben. What is on the turkey club - turkey, lettuce, cheese and tomato? I don't like Mayo anyway, so that isn't a problem. What do you think the points would be for the club sandwich with no mayo, but maybe bacon? Also, do they have the option of a baked potato instead of fries? I am thinking that maybe I could get that with salsa?? Thoughts?

Uki