Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Move it everybody!

Time to get up and move!! Shake it up and have some fun! I work out 5 days a week and today is one of my 2 days off, but I'll be busy all day cleaning and perhaps running errands. I'll by no means be sitting still! So everyone, if it is not your day off for the week, get up and move!
Healthy skinny vibes to everyone!
Tammy

Re: Move it everybody!

I went on my 40 mins walk in 80's weather this morning for the 4th time this week and I'm working 9 hrs today doing hair so I'm getting a workout there too..lol.
Cant wait to buy a bikini and wear it.. seems unbelievable but I think I can. Havent worn one in public in probably 15 years. We live near the beach and the waterpark so its bad not looking good.

I'm on the run to the tanning salon LOL

I plan on a walk today on the beach....... vigorous one at that....

My regular 45 minute walk, then at least an hour of gardening.

I took my regular 45 minute walk this morning. I plan to take a 45 minute bike ride later around 3p. I have to wait for wes to get home to watch Mitch, since there is no preschool today.

Uki

Well, Tammy..I told you I would walk today on my treadmill BUT aimee came over and we took her dog,"Riley" to the park and walked him 1.6 miles..Not bad for the second day walking that far this year....Aimee did good...only stopped once to sit on the bench..I think "Riley" was as tired as she was.....LOL...We had a good start anyway....

Yay to everyone! What fun that must have been to be at the park with the dog, Aimee and Patty! Way to go! I am so proud and excited for all of our movers today!