Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New WEEK WW WI Sun 5/6

Today starts a new Week for Weight Watchers.

Today's WI's are

PattyJO

Good Luck Patty

Re: New WEEK WW WI Sun 5/6

Wooo Hooo!!

This morning's weight was fabulous! I haven't been here in DECADES. Okay,

This morning I weigh 229.5,
Lost this past week, 4 pounds
For a grand total, so far, of 78 pounds gone, gone, gone!

Overall stats:
307.5/229.5/150

Guys, I have FOUND the answer! All I do is eat, and the weight MELTS away!

pattyjo

((((PattyJo)))))

Fantastic on your loss this week and your total to date..

You go girl.!!!

wow pattyjo!!!

fabulous stats girl!!

Wow! Congratulations!!!! Tell us your secret.

Aimee,

I swear (even though I don't swear ) that, for me, the secret is the veggies. I mean, I eat a ton of food each day. I get ALL my necessary components in, although I make certain my choices are low/no fat as much as possible. I get my dairy, plenty of protein, good carbs, my fruit (love my bananas and my frozen berries), and a ton of VEGGIES. Those veggies keep me full and satisfied. There are SO MANY healthy, yet tasty, tangy way to fix them! I eat a HUGE garden salad most days, but I dress them with no fat vinegar based dressings. I have fallen in love with my marinated aritichoke heart salad. Those days, I eat the WHOLE recipe. I PILE the veggies onto my dinner plate, AND add them to my lunch, if I feel the need.

My daily Point range is 26-31. I aim for the low end, in order to have 3 or 4 'emergency' points for the evening hours. I have FREQUENTLY used those extra points, so I am NOT starving this weight off. It is just melting away. I have sooo much energy, and my mood and 'outlook' on just about everything in my life has done a TOTAL 180 from what it was 6 months ago. It's amazing to me!

I keep track of what I eat with my FitDay software, to make certain I'm getting a decent balance of nutrients, AND to be sure I'm getting enough fat it. I can't believe that's become an issue with me, lol, the getting ENOUGH fat. The foods I've come to love soooo much the past few months are so low in fat, I have to be sure the 'entrees' I add all those veggies to have a decent amount of the fat, so my daily total is decent. I aim for 20% fat. That's lower, I know, than many 'diet plans' want you to have, but I'm thriving on it!

Let's see, I get my water in each day, I drink the juice of one lemon each morning in some of that water. I ALSO, later on, in the afternoon, drink 2 TBSP of RAW UNFILTERED Apple Cider Vinegar in ANOTHER glass of that lovely water. I've started drinking a couple of cups of green tea each day, and will continue to do that. But,I still drink my coffee each morning, but without sugar or creamer, a former REALLY bad addiction of mine. I drink my diet pop, and don't worry at all about it, as it doesn't seem to affect my weight loss in anyway. I still use my salt shaker, though a lot less than before. But, as salt doesn't seem to be an issue with me, I don't worry about it as much as some have to. I am very fortunate there, I know.

Oh, and I have finally begun to get some kind of exercise in each day, even if it's only 10 to 15 minutes.

No one is more amazed than I am at how well I'm doing this time around. I think I've finally put all the good bits and pieces I've learned over the years TOGETHER, into a format that is JUST RIGHT, for pattyjo at least.

CHEERS!!

What a feeling! PattyJo your enthusiasm pours out of your postings. You go!! What an accomplishment.

Stands back and applauds