Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHANGING WEIGH IN DAY

Im going to change to Sunday morning for awhile. I think this will help me stay motivation Fri and Sat and with good results make a happy Sunday where I dont want to cheat.
I think weighing Fri I give myself a free pass to eat all weekend and worry on Monday. Trying to get very serious here so I think this will help...at least thats what im going for.

Re: CHANGING WEIGH IN DAY

I so understand what you mean!
Before I went back to my Wed. nights wi, I tried weighing in on Sat. mornings, and OMG I would just eat whatever on Sat. & Sun....not good on my part.

So weighing in on Wed...just keeps me OP

Sounds good Sandy

I heard many years ago (they had no WW on Sun back then) Mon weigh ins did the best out of any other day of the week, because the weekend wasn't splurge
time...

I know I'm the most careful on Sun and Mon with my WI on Tues Morning, I would switch to Mon morn but I love my leader, so for the weight I lost, I owe her, to show up at her class, they get paid according to the amount of people who stay for the mtg.

Sandy,
I'm changing you from Friday to Sunday on the progress chart now. I can't change the actual dates since I have them marked for every Sunday, so it's going to look like you have always weighed on Sunday's. My question is, since you just weighed on Friday, are you weighing again today, or would you like me to just put a "No Weigh" for today and then you can tell us how you do next Sunday?

no weigh in for today Aimee Ill officially weigh in next Sunday morning! thanks everyone!!

Ok, got it. Thanks Sandy!