Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lorraine, Kris, Sara, Nae, Becky, and Sam

Lorraine and Kris - You have both been added to the weekly progress chart. Please go and check to make sure your info is correct. Kris, I need to know how much you've lost total. Thanks!

Sara, Nae, Both Becky's, Sam - I need to know how much you all lost this week so I can get the numbers updated. Thanks!

Re: Lorraine, Kris, Sara, Nae, Becky, and Sam

Sharon if you see this message, I also need to know how much you've lost total as of Thursday last week. Thanks!

Remember everyone.... if you miss sending in your weight update 2 weeks in a row, you'll have to be removed from the progress chart (exceptions would be anyone who is on vacation, didn't weigh in, etc... but you need to let either myself or Tobe know ahead of time if you're going on vacation. If you didn't weigh in, let us know that week. Please don't wait for us to delete you and then send us your progress. The hardest part for me is adding everyone to the chart, not updating it each week, not that it isn't a lot of work. So if you get deleted, I probably won't add you back on). It's up to you to keep your progress chart up to date each week.

Thanks!

My weight is correct but this weekend has been a challenge. I has pizza last nite and a communion party today. I think I ate within my points so hopefully all is well. This is keeping me out of my comfort zone with food. I ate alot of carbs this weekend so tommorow its a low carb day.

sorry aimee i didnt get to make it to ww this week..next saturday will be my next weigh in

Thanks for adding me... My weight loss to date has been

week #1- 2 pounds
week #2- 1.8 pounds
week #3- 2 pounds

Let me know if you need more information than this. Thanks

is it too late for me? i thought you had cut it off.I have lost 87.8 total.let me know, thanks!

Great job to both of you..

Patty

Cheryl,
I did cut it off (so that I could keep my sanity while I was getting the chart together) LOL! I can still add you though. Here's what I need....

How much did you lose or gain at your last 3 weigh ins (each week, not total)

what day of the week do you weigh on?

what's the initial of your last name? (we already have another Cheryl on the chart, so I'll use your last initial with your first name so I can keep you apart).