Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pictures

If anyone else who visits the message board frequently would like to add their picture to the "Circle of Friends" at the top of the page, I'll be happy to add you. Just email me a picture (include what state you're from) to: Lynxie73@sbcglobal.net

or if you don't have a way to send a picture electronically, you can mail me a picture and I'll scan it in. Send to:

Aimee Bassham
PO Box 6964
Franklin, OH 45005

If you'd like your picture back, please include a self addressed stamped envelope. :)

The picture should primarily be of you and be big enough for us to see you. Adding your children or spouse is fine. If you'd like me to crop them out, I can do that, just let me know (I love playing with my Paint Shop Pro program) LOL!

Re: Pictures

hey Aimee, where did I go?? My pic was on there now im gone.. Maybe I lost so much weight I disappeared..hahah

I still see you up there. :) You're right after Sam and right before Sue (it's alphabetical).

Did you get my pic.

Hi Lorraine,
Yep I got it. :) I'm on my way out for the evening, but I'll either get it up late tonight or sometime tomorrow. You're in NY right? Did you want me to crop your hubby out of the pic or leave him in? Thanks!

You can do what you think is best..I dident have a fat pic on my own. That was this New year .

For Aimee! Re: Pictures

I don't see Sam's Picture from Florida! Just her name but no photo! The area is 'black'.

Check it out Aimee!

Love ya and thanks for all you do!

JeanCat

Ssam's photo shows up on my screen. What gives?

I see Sam's pix also.. Shes there

Maybe all of the pictures just didn't load properly when the screen came up? I'm not sure, but I see her there. Maybe she's just hiding from you, or she was tired and had to step out of the picture for a minute. LOL!!!!

I disappeared for awhile but I came back..hahah!

after patty there is no Sam! a big blank black square where the photo should be!

I am at my work computer but used my home computer this am!
Maybe it is a California thing???

Sue from CA can you see Sams photo?

JeanCat

LOL! I haven't experienced anyone missing from the pictures yet, but as long as they remember to come back, that's what counts. :)

Re: Re: Pictures

She is back now!
And I see Cheryl fron TN too!

JeanCat