Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sam's Choice Flavored Water

In an effort to get more water in this past week or so (along with regular plain water), I bought every flavor (I think) of the sparkling flavored water at Walmart to try. I actually tried them years ago, but I don't remember them tasting this good. Either they've made them better, or my taste has changed. LOL! They've helped me eat less sweets this week I think.

If you haven't tried them, you get a 1 liter bottle for 50 cents. The nutritional info has zero all the way down including sodium. I'm not a big fan of sparkling water, but these are pretty good. I'd like them better if they didn't have the carbonation though. I'm sitting here drinking my last bottle now (Mandarin Orange) and I'd have to say it's probably my 2nd favorite. My ultimate favorite is the Key Lime. I didn't care too much for the raspberry one. White grape was probably my 3rd favorite. Peach was good, but I'm not a real "peachy" person (that sounds funny doesn't it?). It was a little strong for me, but if you like peach, you'd probably like it. I know I tried a couple of other flavors, but I can't remember what they were now because it was earlier in the week. LOL!

Anyway, I just wanted to share. :) I'm going to try mixing some of these with crystal light for a slushy this week and see how that goes (1 cup flavored water, 1 cup ice, and 1 to go pack of crystal light along with maybe a tablespoon of vanilla yogurt). I'm going to mix it all in my magic bullet.

Re: Sam's Choice Flavored Water

I love those!! especially since I've stopped drinking diet pepsi.
here are my favorite:

tropical fruit (i'm drinking one now)
black cherry

those are really the only 2 I really like

Well darn, they must have been out of those 2 when I was there because I didn't try those. I'll be sure to pick them up when I swing by to get more key lime. :) Thanks!

I have a fridge full of them. my favoite is the cherry.
But I'm now drinking the green tea during the day, so I've laid the flavored water to rest for awhile..
I'm slushing away, with the amount of fluids I'm drinking..
I have a neat mug, flip flops on it ofcourse, but it has liquid in it, that freezes and keeps the tea super cold for a very long time..

Yesterday I took two bottles of Lipton green to the beach, but I was good, I gave a bottle to a friend.
gotta drink on the beach...

I also just picked up a few packs of Enviro sparkling green tea, ummmmmmmmm pretty good stuff.
thats easier to cart to the beach in cans vs. bottles.

Re: Re: Sam's Choice Flavored Water

One reason I was not too great with soda is the sparkling or carbonation. I belch too much with eitehr.

But if you do not like the sparkle but find the price is better than other non-sparkle flavaored h20, then you CAN leave it uncapped in the fridge overnight and it is great the next day. Be sure to save the cap.

It works but I only have room for about 2 of them in my frige.

I prefer Propel flavored waters, which are not sparkling.

One reason they taste better is the Splenda used in them.

i think working at a grocery store spoils me at times. They have the store brand,'sparkling water'and i love it.
So i was curious and tried Sam's Choice and was so disappointed, cause it was a few cents cheaper then the brand i had been buying. But price does not matter if You are not pleased with the product.

Akus..what store do you work at so we know what their store brand is?? Hope we have one in our area...

Patty

Giant or in some parts it is called Martin's ( i am in central PA)

Re: Re: Sam's Choice Flavored Water

I have to agree! I also like 'Albertson's brand' of sparkling water better than other sparkling waters.

But I sill like Propel for non-sparkle.

JeanCat

We don't have a Giants in the Dayton area..I think there might be one in Columbus, Oh, but that is almost 2 hrs. away...Thanks..

Patty