Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Had a Bad Day!

We had food day at work today and Lord knows I love to eat, especially free catered food. My goal was to do well all this week and weight in on Friday or Sat.

Help Me
Help Me!

I have 3 or 4 more days to weigh in. HELP!

Re: Had a Bad Day!

Kelly- Just remember that tomorrow is a brand new day- clean slate, and get back on track for the rest of today. Don't just say "well I blew it already, I might as well go nuts." Start over now. And forgive yourself- we all go off the rails sometimes- especially with free catered food in front of us- it's our DRUG! and... Water, water, water to flush out the fat. Good luck. and (((HUGS))). LouAnne

Kellysbell, we all been there done that. It's over now. So just for today, get through today. And that goal will be accomplished. Then set a goal for Tuesday, stay on Op and get some AP in. That goal will be met. Wednesday set the goal to drink all Your water, Thursday, set a goal to smile each time You want to cry.
I guess i am saying is....do mini goals.....one day, one hour at a time,if You have to.

I got up this morning and weighed myself, which is something i don't do daily. ANd it said i was down ,(205) i just said Yeah,right, though it was nice to see that #, i know those ## are always lower in the morning,but it is nice to see. Cause i believe i will see that same number sooner. Sooooooo i tried on a pair of jeans that didnt fit last month and YESSS, i can get into them. . I was strutting mystuff and feeling so sexy and slim, went to town to do a few errands. Came home ate a late breakfast( just fruit and veggie bites-total 5 points) and i again stepped on the scale.OHHHHHHHH MY GAWD it said i gained 5 lbs! Well, You know i took those pants off as fast as i could,like they were burning my skin. Still even pantless it said WARNING!!! 5 lbs gain. Well i even weighed the pants...........nada.zilch. So i put on a light pair of capri's....still the scale wont budge....I did nothing to gain, unless thoughts of food make one gain. So i went to the bathroom....with some less fluid the scale went down some.
So i popped on some sweat pants....by this time i had at least 4 clothes changes. LOL.

So kelly, just stay focused.stay OP and have a great week.

Kelly,

Maybe you should think about taking your own food with you. For example, I LOVE sweets so if I am going somewhere that food is going to be served I try to take something sweet of my own with me. It's far better to use 2 pts on a chocolate fiber one bar than 7+ points on a peice of cake and the fiber one bar satisfies me. So what I am saying is try taking things that really satisfy you that are low points and see if it helps you to stay OP.
You CAN do this!
Tammy