Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A new find

Just a little somethign I found Saturday night at Meijers. I have been craving Taco Bell for a while now. The last time I ran my butt to a subway and downed a sub to stay on program. I didn't want to have those moments again, so I found these EL Monterey Bean N Cheese burritos. The are in the frozen section at Meijers. They come in a pack of 10. They're not huge, but 2 got me full and w/ the taco bell sauce I bought in the BBQ sauce aisle it killed my craving for the Bell. 4 points each and pretty good. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone in the same boat.

Re: A new find

Ben, Having been raised in Southern California I too have craved mexican food, Taco Bell in particular, but I went ahead and drove thru! I ordered one taco for 4 points and a medium diet coke. But the biggest taco fix I have is El Pollo Loco 'tacos el carbon' for 4 pts each per restaurant website nurt. info (or 3pts according to WW.com). The chicken comes wrapped in 2 corn tortillas. My hubby and I separate the tortillas and divide the chicken in half giving us 2 tacos for 4 pts. Also the salsa is free and we love the avacado salsa! Give it a try. They are yummy! The only bummer is that my hubby gets to order one more than me because he has more points!! Those men!

Thanks, Ben..We have had those but it has been a long time...If I remember right, we liked them. I'll look for them the next time I'm at Meijer..Take care..

Patty

Darn it, and I even drove past a Meijer today and forgot all about stopping in to get them. :( Maybe tomorrow.