Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW Weigh In Today Tues 5/8 Please Post your results when you come home!!!

Theres a large group of us going to WW today

please post your results when you come back.

We need to keep this simple for Aimee...

Today going to WW is

Tobe
Jen
Brandie
Akus
Sue-CA
Annie

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Re: WW Weigh In Today Tues 5/8 Please Post your results when you come home!!!

Ooooops, Tobe, I think I forgot to post yesterday and didn't see a place to post monday weigh-ins....my scale has gotten moved back and forth from floor to carpet and floor and back to carpet due to a major house remodel. The previous week I'd gained 5 pounds..this week it showed a loss of 7! Go figure re the confusing accuracy...in any case, 'supposedly', I now weigh 148! 10 pounds to go to reach the top of my range. Sorry to be posting this in the wrong place. Take care, Love, maajida

Maajida

7 down fantastic... I'll let Aimee know and get it on your progress chart..

Good Going,

I feel bloated this morning, so I'm not expecting a big deal this morning, although my food was all good for the week.. I haven't had a gain in a very long time, but I'm not concerned, its not a food gain if I do show one...

I think in the last 7 months i have 2 gains of .6 and the rest were all losses..

I'm back from my meeting

I gained .4 ( i knew it I felt bloated)

The leader asked at the end of the meeting if anyone had a celebration, a few raised their hand with losses, and I raised mine and said I gained the .o4, the reason I did that was to let the group know that its ok to have a gain every now and then, and I was OP all week.... but I showed up to the scale that was the most important thing... and thats the point I wanted to get across....

I'm back from my meeting

I gained .4 ( i knew it I felt bloated)

The leader asked at the end of the meeting if anyone had a celebration, a few raised their hand with losses, and I raised mine and said I gained the .o4, the reason I did that was to let the group know that its ok to have a gain every now and then, and I was OP all week.... but I showed up to the scale that was the most important thing... and thats the point I wanted to get across...

with this gain total loss 23.8 which brings me to 1 lb under goal...

Wow Maajida! That's awesome!

Tobe, I know it's probably disappointing to see that gain, but I wouldn't sweat it. .4 is almost like nothing at all (might not even have registered if they didn't have those scales that count every single bit. LOL), and besides it will probably be a memory of the past come next week. You're still a skinny minnie and completely awesome!!!!

Aimee thanks for your kind words.

I haven't been posting to you guys as I'd like to, but I WI today after not WI for 2 weeks and not good!!! I was up 6 lbs. Why is it so easy to gain but so hard to lose?? I need to regain my focus and get back on track.

Congrats to everyone who WI today!

Jennifer

Thats just what happens Jennifer,
I knew I was up this morning when I got on my own scale, and the old me would have said, I gained, I'm not going, but then rethought my thought and went.
Iknow what happens if I skip one week, its an instant gain.

At least you went back after two weeks, and it caught up with you, now refocus, stay in this site daily or a few times a day if you need to and post away,
theres a ton of support here, we're all in this together, team effort.. it works...

This site is like being in WW daily, and the whole crowd is doing great!!!
So you just keep on coming back here.. ok????

the more the merrier

Thanks Tobe. Yeah, I knew when I slacked off from going it would happen. I went away to the beach w/a g/f for 4 days, then I just went to NYC for the weekend - all that good eating did me in. It just goes to show how quickly it can come back on and you don't realize how much extra you're really eating.

Tobe, you missed me on your list of weigh-ins for today and I've been cying all morning (JUST KIDDING)!
I lost 1.5 this week for a total of 17 since the beginning of March. Yeehaw!!! (it works if you work it!) I will not be weighing in next Tues). Our kids gave us a trip to the Mayan Riviera for our 30th anniversary. So I will be in the presence of fabulous gourmet buffets 24-7. A WW's nightmare/dream-come-true! But I'm going to walk and swim and dance and drink my water and make wise food choices and cross my fingers and hope to heaven that I don't have a huge gain. Congrats to everyone who had a loss today and to you Tobe for showing up even though you knew you had gained. LouAnne

I am so sorry Louanne, how the heck did I leave you off...

good job 1.5 you go girl.... and have a blast when you go away, you can come back with a loss.

Many yrs ago I was once again on WW and I went on a cruise into the carribean for two weeks, I walked the deck everymorning and never went near the midnight buffets, and came home and lost 2 lbs.

I did the same thing this Feb I hit Fla for two weeks, came back also with a 2 lb loss..

It does work when we work it...

Jennifer

Where did you go when you mentioned beach?
Jersey shore by any chance???

I'm not that far from NYC and I sure know all the good food spots. NY is a hot place. I don't get there too often anymore since I moved from the North Part of Jersey to the South to the beach..

Tobe, I go to Ocean City, MD. I'm guessing you're in Wildwood area maybe?? I do craft shows in So. NJ - Pitman, Burlington and I'm doing probably 2 in Wildwood & Wildwood Crest this summer (it's my part-time business aside from my full-time job). Ohhh yeah, the NY cheesecake is a real killer too!!! But at least we did A LOT of walking.

I'm further North from Wildwood I'm Long Beach Island

exit 63 on the Garden State Pkwy..

I know the Burlington Area well, its more inland from here...

Let me know the next time your in NJ, maybe we can meet for a WW lunch??????

I'll have to look for your exit next time we're on the Garden Pkwy. The Burlington craft show is called Wood Street Fair, it's the first Saturday after Labor Day. WW Lunch sounds good!

Weigh in results: 1.8 pounds. Shoot, I was hoping for at least 3 pounds! Oh well, a loss is a loss.

I seen this today at another blog:

Own your Accomplishments. I see this all the time. “I only lost 1.2 pounds”. WHAT?!? ONLY? Own it. Don’t undermine yourself like that. Own every good choice you make. This is a journey and you have to recognize when you are doing well and moving in the right direction.

lost 1.2

total 20.8 9th week

I bought another Prevention exercise DVD to pat myself on the back for a job well done!

Hi guys! Just walked in the door. Down 2.2 for a total of 5.8 since joining WW 3 weeks ago. Yaaahoo!!!

Hey everyone. I am down 1 lb from last week for a total of 29.5 down in 14 weeks!

<3 brandie

Hopefully i can do better next week!

Great Job Ladies..

Brandie
Just think in almost 3 1/2 months you took off almost 30 lbs hindsight is great...

It took me almost 7 mo to lose 24 lbs.. talk about slow....