Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tammy's Move It Threads...

Tammy must be out and about today because I didn't see her Move it thread like usual, so...

MOVE IT EVERYONE!! LOL Here's hoping that you have exercised today already, or have plans to get out there later today.

Share what you did today to earn your AP's...

I walked for 45 minutes this morning and rode 12 miles on my bike this afternoon. It is a beautiful day here in NE Ohio.

Uki

Re: Tammy's Move It Threads...

uggghhhh!!! wanna know what I did???????

LOL I laid in the sun on a beach chair, but not on the beach, in my driveway, winds here again today...

tomorrow the beach for sure, and I will get my walking in....

todays a day off!!! LOL.........

It's a brisk one-hour walk and some weeding for me today, Uki. It's been so gorgeous wether wise that I had two walks yesterday. Thanks for taking Tammy's place giving us a NUDGE in the Movin'It direction. LouAnne

Re: Re: Tammy's Move It Threads...

Nothing!
Supposed to start tomorrow night!
We will see!

JeanCat

I see Tammy's post in my sleep

MOVE IT, so today I'm going to move it...

I'm heading out for a 1/2 hr workout and then off to the beach to walk, in the sand wheres its harder to get going than walking along the water where the sand is hard. I'm putting that extra effort in today

Thanks Tammy!!!! you got me going...

I took my dogs for a walk last night on our bike trail. It was more like dragging them! What dog doesn't like to walk? Anyway, I walked 3 miles, so at least I got moving!!! Gotta get back to the gym though on a regular basis, but when this weather is nice I'd rather be outside enjoying the sun!