Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Am I the only one seeing this?

Do you guys see different advertising on the main page of the message board or is it just me? I tried to find a phone number to contact Bravenet, but all they have are help tickets (email). This is ticking me off. I paid them for 2 years of pro service so we wouldn't have to look at their advertising and now this.
Please do not click on the links that are appearing down the page in like 3 different spots. I'm going to take care of this.

Re: Am I the only one seeing this?

Yeppers i see em......hides my eyes

yep i see it too

Sorry - see it too

Nope not seen here...........

Darn it, I can't figure it out. I don't have time for this to be happening today. I left a question about it on the bravenet message forum. Maybe someone there can point me in the right direction. Everyone please just continue on like normal and if you are seeing the links, just pretend they aren't there. LOL! Thanks!

I had a message that said Sears custom cabinets and wondered if you were getting new sponsors. LouAnne

LOL! Ben IM'd me and said he thought I was selling couches or something like that. LOL! Thankfully it's been taken care of now. Apparently I wasn't the only one who complained about it according to the people who responded to my cry for help over at the Bravenet Forum. :)

Okay first I don't see Sam and NOW I don't see the ads!
Am I the only one NOT seeing this?

JeanCat

The ads are gone now thankfully (believe me, you didn't want to see them). LOL! I'm still not sure why you aren't seeing Sam. Have you tried refreshing the page? Maybe that will help.

Re: Re: Am I the only one seeing this?

Funny! Sam is there now!Ihad not checked since the last time I mentioned it.

I see you added Cheryl from TN!

JeanCat