Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW Weigh In Today Wednesday 5/9 Please post your results when you come home!!!

Another large list today...

And we have going to WW...

Aimee
Ben
Marilyn
Tammy
Pam
Linda S
Kris

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Re: WW Weigh In Today Wednesday 5/9 Please post your results when you come home!!!

Hello everyone!~

I ended up going to my meeting yesterday instead of today, but just for this week. My bro-n-law is here visiting so I took advantage of him being here so he could b-sit the baby and I could go to a meeting by myself. (He's leaving today so I had to go yesterday to take advantage!)
Anyway, I am glad that I did go to that meeting because as it turns out that leader is the district leader here, the big boss. I would not have found that out otherwise. It was a great and fun meeting. Now, when I get to goal, if my own leader won't help me, then I'll go to the district leader (now that I know when she has her meetings) and ask her about training to be a leader. I know it is a long process, but one I am willing to endure.
Anywho, I lost 1.6lbs this week!! YAY!! I am only 0.2 away from having lost 80 POUNDS!!! And about 5 pounds away from goal! Thank you all for your support and encouragement and so much more!
Tammy

Re: WW Weigh In Today Wednesday 5/9 Please post your results when you come home!!!

Congrats Tammy!! Go get that goal!! I lost 1.3 since last week taking me to 342.2. That's a 16.6 total loss so far:D

Super news Tammy and Ben! Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

Congrats to everyone!!!! WTG Tammy!! Hearing that you've lost 80 lbs overall is so encouraging! That takes a lot of focus and determination - You Go Girl!!!!

Jennifer

you guys are awesome!!

Tammy that is great..Tell us how you did this and did you have any plateaus along the way??

Great job to Tammy & Ben!!!
I went this morning and weighed in at our WW Center because I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make my meeting tonight. I lost .8 which brings my total to 33.4. I was a little disappointed as I was expecting a much bigger loss. I've been doing really well staying OP and walking 3 miles every day.....but I guess any loss is a good one and I'll take it!!

Hi all - congrats to everyone who has already had their WI and good luck to the rest.

I lost 1 pound this week - wasnt expecting any loss since I lost 4 last time, so I was thrilled...brings my total up to 31.6... WHOO HOO...I am one happy Weight Watcher!

Have a good day everyone!

Congrats to all the losers for Wed. nice going.

I'm still waiting on Aimee and Linda and Kris...

I'm also waiting on Patty.... sorry Patty forgot to add you on the list today...

Congrats to all of you! Great job!

Tobe, since I have been reading the Beck Diet Solution book this week.....I'm down....

I doubt next week will be much after this ...

Patty

I stayed the same this week...no gain, no loss.

I'm ok w/that...next wi will be better!

Great Job to everyone

OK Wheres Aimee??????????

Excellent job everyone! I am so excited for all the losers here today!

Sandyg, you asked how I did this and if I hit plateaus along the way. I can't really say that I hit plateaus for say. I did hit a few stumbling blocks where I'd lose a couple pounds and then gain a couple pounds, but for the most part I've been losing each week.

I try to do the following things and I believe these reasons combined are why I never hit a major plateau.

1. Journal
2. Drink water
3. Earn 4-6 activity points each day with goal of 28 per week.
4. Flex my points up and down. I try not to eat the same number of points more than two days in a row.

Hope this answers your question and perhaps helps you and others on this journey.

Sorry guys, I've been busy today and didn't get to post. I lost 1 pound this morning. I'll go update the charts for yesterday and today right now before I go to bed. Congratulations to everyone for a job well done this week!

Also, I'm starting the Beck Diet Solution book. I'll be blogging about it everyday on my blog if anyone cares to follow along. Tonight I wrote the intro, and tomorrow will be Day #1, so it's not too late to join in. I've already written the blog for tomorrow, but I won't put it up until tomorrow afternoon to give you time to read the intro that I put up tonight. :)

Great job on your weight loss this week.. Good luck to everyone...

Patty

I found the thread! Sorry, I didn't have access to a computer until this morning. Congrats to everyone on their losses. I was thrilled to lose 3.6 pounds this week! I was really surpised because I didn't feel like I had a very good week, but I exercised a lot more which I must have helped. Duh! I'm very happy.....

Wow Kris

Nice work....................

Aimee will post it.....

Theres a thread here everyday for that WI day...