Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wednesday is here already??? MOVE IT!!!

Hello everyone!

First, let me say, thanks Uki for posting in my place to encourage everyone to get up and move it. Ah, yesterday was a crazy busy day for me. I thought of you all several times though and meant to get on here to encourage everyone to move it, but just did not have the time! So congrats to everyone that moved it yesterday.
Today is a new beautiful day and it is time to move it to lose it everyone!! Get up and shake your groove thing! Remember, you don't have to do it all at once. If it is easier for you split it up throughout the day.
I am on my way to the gym as soon as I drop the kiddos at school. I didn't get to go yesterday because things were just crazy!
Shake your groove thing,
Tammy

Re: Wednesday is here already??? MOVE IT!!!

Wow!!! I sure missed you
I posted in another thread this morning that Tammy was in my head in my sleep

Because of you I'm heading to the gym to work out and from there then go to the beach, and walk..

Thanks Tammy, missed ya and congrats on your loss
5 lbs to goal, you go girlfriend,,..
and lost 80 lbs, thats the size of my dog almost LOL...shes 68 lbs...

Hi Tammy! Glad I could jump (get it - moving...) in and help, but we still missed you.

Anyway, I am up to my usual - walked this am for 45 minutes and will ride my bike this afternoon. I splurged last night in ice cream, so no slacking today!

Uki

Okay to day is the day...er night....midnight to be exact!
My WW buddy and I plan to wal at MN. We have nto been intouch since we made the decision on Sat. So if she does not do this I WILL! Alone!
Thanks every one for posting the MOVE IT daily thread. Tammy I love it now! Hated it and would by pass it before. It kept calling me!

So here I go!

JeanCat

Yay! JeanCat! Glad you are no longer bypassing the MOVE IT threads!! Let us know how your walk goes. I do hope that your friend shows up. I don't like the idea of you out walking alone at MN! Be safe. Do you have mace???? Get some if you don't! I know, I am a worrier but I can't help it!

YES! I walked at MN!
2.2 miles in 45 minutes!!!

Not sure if that is good or not.

I was excited and tired at the same time!

Going back for more tonight!

Love
JeanCat

Good for you JeanCat! Keep up the good work, but be safe!