Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tobe..please enter

I have wi tonight..and was thinking about the smoothies you're always making...which kind of WW smoothie do you get to mix in your yogurts???

I have a hard time getting in my dairy, and thought that would be a great way to get it in

so far I like these flavors of the WW yogurt: raspberry, strawberry, white chocolate raspberry, and the amaretto cheesecake

Thanks!

Re: Tobe..please enter

Linda sorry i got back to you so late, I was bumming it on the beach, came in, let the dogs out and jumped right into the shower,. now here I sit for a bit to catch up..

The blueberry and Vanilla yogarts are good also, i really like the WW Lemon Chiffon for some reason it makes the smoothie more thick...

I've tried them all, choc, strawberry but I favor the vanilla, and thats what I've been buying..

Speaking of smoothie time for me to get mine made,

2 calciums 2 pts............... yummmmm............

thanks Tobe for getting back to me..

I just wanted to know..so I can get a box of smoothies at my meeting tonight

Linda you'll get hooked on these smoothies
I have to have one every day, and make sure you have straws in the house, they're thick....

and don't forget to put in a cup of cold water and two ice cubes, then blend on high speed....

I bought a box of the french vanilla smoothies tonight at my meeting.

ok, so just add water, ice cubes, smoothie, and any ww yogurt???

Yup 80z water in blender, add smoothie mix, add 1 cont any flavor yogart, 2 ice cubes and blend away,

use a straw and slurp away..

Enjoy!! your going to love it...

2 calciums = 2 pts

thanks!!

Tobe,

What flavor mix are you using? These sound good.

Bea my favorite is the Vanilla

I tried the other 2 they were just ok not too terrific not like the Vanilla

Linda tell me how your smoothie experience went..

did you love it or what?????????????

Tobe,
haven't made it yet, will be making it on Saturday morning (and most likely Sunday too). During the week is kinda tough b/c I'm always rushing...getting myself ready & my daughter (and hubby too..lol).

I'll let you know on Saturday how it turns out