Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watch out Taco Bell - yummy lunch idea

I just had an awesome lunch & thought I'd share - good if you like spicy - I find I turn to spicy when I omit fat...

My version of a grilled stuffed burrito

Took a flat out light bread and put 1/2 cup Chi Chi's chicken taco filling 2 pts(comes in yellow tub by the dairy case in my grocery) added 1/8th cup low fat shredded montery jack cheese, rolled it up into a burrito. Sprayed forman grill with Pam and cooked burrito on grill about 4-5 minutes until melty, toasty, and yummy. Total of 4 pts.
I'm thinking of the possibilities with this - add ff sour cream to dip it into, add grilled veggies, salsa, etc.

Give it a try it was good and quick and felt like I was cheating

Re: Watch out Taco Bell - yummy lunch idea

Sounds yummy! Better for you than Taco Bell......less fat.....calories and better quality food when you make it yourself. Thanks for the idea!

I love Mexican food especially burritos, I'm going to make that, it sure sounds good.

I've lived here for 9 yrs at the shore, we have a taco bell, and I've never been to it yet,
Guess I'm not missing anything, when we have this site to come to for new ideas, thats low in points and healthier..

Thanks Marilyn for the suggestion...

That sounds great! I love Mexican food!

Thanks, Marilyn, I will look for that at the grocery...I don't think I have ever noticed it...

Patty