Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW Weigh In today Thurs 5/10 Pleezzee post your results when you come home today

On the list for today is ( a large one)

Amanda K
BeckyY
Meg
Sam
Kelly
Cheryl
Becky
Lorranie
Sharon

Good Luck Ladies...................

Re: WW Weigh In today Thurs 5/10 Pleezzee post your results when you come home today

Ok. Tobe.....
I totally forgot what day I weighed in on and what it originally was. I'll start over today...
I'm at 224 today and I'll report next week on Thursday!!
Thanks so much!

Becky (Utah)

Re: WW Weigh In today Thurs 5/10 Pleezzee post your results when you come home today

ok, well after gaining 2.8 pounds last week, i lost 3.8 pounds this week

I gained .5 1bs (half a pound) but I know what I did differant. I stayed within the pointa but diddent eat the right kind of points so I'm back on track totally today. I am going to read Amys cook book and get into cooking this week. My fridge is full of veg and I'm ready.

Good Going Amanda

Lorraine don't feel sooo bad your not alone
I gained .4 this week...

so next week we'll both get it off. Deal??????

Well I weighed in today after a week vacation and gained 1 pound!! That was weighing in on a empty stomache.Good thing I did not eat til after weigh in.Although lesson learned you must follow the program or you plan to fail.Heres to a better week!!

Its so easy to do Cherly some times we get away with it and most of the time we don't..

Yup have to take the program with us, we can't leave it home... doesn't work.
Hey 1 up isn't that bad... look at it like that.
Could have been worse..

Bringing this to the top of the page...

Amanda
Cheryl and Lorranie have checked in....

Still waiting on the results for
Becky Y
Meg
Sam
kelly
Becky
Sharon

Yeahhh! Lost 2.4 with a total of 26.6 so far. Finally received the coveted 25lb magnet! LOL I'm happy.
I had a very rough day today at lunch. It's nurses appreciation week and they gave us a catered lunch. Would you believe there was no water to drink, only fruit punch and coffee. (It was a hot day today in California, no way was I gonna have coffee!) Also the menu was enchiladas, rice, chicken teriyaki and bar-b-que beef. I couldn't believe it! Who the heck planned that menu!!! I had one enchilada, and some chicken. Geeze! It was tough!

Yeah down 3.6 pounds! Good luck and keep it up the rest of you!!