Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today thurs 5/10

Today is the start of another new one, so I plan on doing today what I did yesterday to have a good food day...

I ordered a few shirts yesterday from Aimee,
"CHange" how appropriate is that?
I also ordered one for a freind of mine, who is not on WW but she can sure use going, but hey, who am I to tell her what to do. I know what I have to do for myself... SHow her it works by just being a power of example..

So today is just another day in my world, no beach too much fog, but I'll find something to do to keep myself amused I guess a good day to go exercising, this will make 3x this week so far.

I hope you all have a good program day.

Re: On Program today thurs 5/10

Hi Tobe and everyone. Tobe I really love the way you post these 'on program' days each day. It really helps keep me centered and focused, even when I don't have the time to post myself. I join wholeheartedly your wonderful committment to being on program and am looking forward to feeling better each day I do this. I am off to spin class before work...instead of that being exhausting, it energizes me for the rest of my on program day. Hope you all have a great day too, Maajida

Good Mornin'

I'm right w/ya being OP.. my day is all planned & journaled..and I'm ready!!

I'll be going to the gym after work, and getting some cardio in for today

I can't wait 'til next week payday, I'll be ordering a few tshirts too! (especially for one friend of mine who's lost 35 lbs..and runs the steps by her house..so the tshirt w/the steps is PERFECT! )

im not doing great on plan today. I saw this because it is 11 am and i havent eaten anything yet. I just dont feel well.

I just went shopping for moregoodies so I can cook some nice meals.

I'm OP today. I'll be pretty busy, so I'll be popping in and out of the message board when I can.

Hope you feel better Amanda. Get something to eat. Anything is better than nothing. :)