Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thinking of setting up a time and day for a mini WW meeting in the chat room

I just got clearance from Aimee to go ahead and put together a mini WW meeting in the chat room..

I need some feedback on when and who would be available to take part in it...

Please post your thoughts....

Thanks

Re: Thinking of setting up a time and day for a mini WW meeting in the chat room

Tobe- Sounds like a great idea. Most days around 9:30am ish is good for me once my boys are off to school - except for Wednesdays which is my WW meeting morning. Evenings would work too (late enough to be done with family stuff) I would imagine it might be tough to get everyone together.
Keep us posted and thanks for trying to organize this.

Re: Thinking of setting up a time and day for a mini WW meeting in the chat room

Basically, I never know where I'm going to be or what time I'll have free, but on average, I'm usually available after 8:30 PM Mon-Wed (eastern time). I always fill orders on Thursday nights, so that night would be out. I go to bed really late most nights, so I probably don't get up early enough to chat in the AM (unless you make it so early that I'm still up. LOL). Weekends are usually out too because Rick is off work on weekends and we go to my parents house on usually either Friday night or Sunday night. See why I don't know when I can come? LOL!

If you guys decide on a day and time, I'll do everything I can to be here though. I think it would be fun to have a little group chat. :) Thanks Tobe!

You can count me in too.Just let me know when and where to be.Or in my case how I get in the chat room.Computers and I .....are not best buds.But conntrol-alt-delete and I ......now thats another story!!

HA
8:30 I'm in bed... anyone for a 5am one LOL
only kidding..

well during the week I work 8:30am-5pm... usually anytime from 8:30am-10am is good for me (bosses get in at 10am! LOL)

and in the evenings...well it would have to be after 10pm or so...before that, I get my daughter a bath & ready for bed, I get our lunches ready, journaling, and its pretty late if I get on the computer before bed.

I need help getting the chat room to work for me. I can be on late after 9pm most nites eastern time.
Lorraine, Florida.

just set it up I will try to be there. I cant stay up like Aimee does though..hahah!!

I dont have a set schedule with my job, days off are usually different as are the hours. Today i worked 7-4, tomorrow i work 12:30-9, Saturday i work 10-6:30, so count me out on the chat, to hard to say when i will be available.

I would work my schedule around the time. Just let me know. Think this is a great idea. I need mucho grande help with this weight loss and sticking to it.
Chargail

I'l give this some thought and speak to Aimee about it, and then I'll let you know what we come up with..

Keep posting your thoughts on this new idea.

Please count me in!!!!
I need the help!

Aimee knows evenings are best for me as well. I get home most days around 5:30, but w/ baseball and softball games it can be as late as 8:30. If you have a set time weekly I'll be there as I can.

Re: Re: Thinking of setting up a time and day for a mini WW meeting in the chat room

I would love to do this , but I think I need a time when most of you are still asleep!

I am availabl4 more like 2 am CA time! Before my MN walking I would have said 12 NN!

Anyway if anyof you easterners are awake still that late at night or early in am it would be 5 am for you in NY
I am available Thursday or Friday 2 am.

I can also do a Friday Night/early morning at 1 am or 4 am in NY!
Remember I am in CA!

I was also wondering if there could be a 'copy' made of the discussion that is not personal but advisory or in the way fo guidance placed on the site or some summary of stuff that would help those who could not make it ont the chat?

Thanks so much
JeanCat