Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program Today Fri 5/11

Ok heading to the end of the week, and the food weekend is approaching, Mothers Day!!!!

I have a plan lined up, if I'm cooking, I'm doing all food WW style, which is etable by all, and nobody will know the ingredients except me, which will keep me on track, this is about ME you know that right??

If we decide to go out, I will plan again and choose wisely, afterall I look at it as just another Sunday, I already got sucessfully through, THanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and a few other occasions, and stayed on program... went to WW and lost weight, so I can you all can do this too.

Mothers Day doesn't give us permission to reward ourselves with food...

I'm on program today.

How about YOU???

Re: On Program Today Fri 5/11

Morning Tobe !
I'm right w/ya being OP!
As for Mother's Day...the restaurant we will be going to has nutritional info on it..and I already printed it out ...go ME!!
I'll be all planned

I'm staying OP this weekend too. My Dh wanted me to go to a brunch buffet on the beach.. I said no way. I want to do good this week. I'm making soup this morning for the week and a veg chicken crockpot dinner. I have a big day at work today and I'll be on my feet over 9 hrs doing hair so that is a workout.
See you guys tonite.

Got my exercise in this AM before work, packed my lunch for my 12:30-9 shift ( plus a snack for my break) Bottles of water in the cooler. When i come home, my dinner will be ready to go, i made Neptune Pasta Salad last night and Open-faced Salmon Salad Sandwiches this morning and picked up some corn on the cob.

Ate a good breakfast ( Egg Beaters with veggies) light toast and a dab of Brummel & Brown spread)

So i journaled and planned and points are in my book.

OP is there any other way?

OP
Had a slip up yesterday with Mrs Beasley's goodies brought in to work. But I am doing fine today. Right back on that horse!

JeanCat

Looks like you are doing great. Stick with your plan and you will have no problem through the weekend!!

I'm OP today. Mother's Day shouldn't be too hard for me. We're going to my parents and they're going to put burgers on the grill. My mom has some lower point burgers for those of us counting points (one of the perks to eating at my mom's house, you know she always has some low point stuff on hand). :) Actually, when you go there, you're more likely to suffer if you aren't counting points. LOL! Just kidding!!!!