Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friday!!! Did you shake your grove thang this week???

Good morning everyone! Yeppers, your friendly lil' pain in the hiney reminding you it is time to get up and MOVE!
Did you move this week? It's not too late! Move today and see how good it makes you feel!
I am taking the boys to school and then off to the gym I go. I didn't get to the gym yesterday as I had planned because I came home to feed the baby and get my gym bag together and by the time I was ready to go our exterminator was back and had me blocked in the driveway. We have carpenter bees that they sprayed for last week but those lil' boogers are holding on for dear life! So they came back to spray again yesterday. Well by the time she was done I wouldn't have had time to do much of anything at the gym before the childwatch closed. So I decided since Wednesday starts my week that yesterday would be one of my 2 days off for the week. I stayed home and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, and did lots of laundry! So now I for sure am headed to the gym. I already have my bag packed and waiting for me at the front door!

Post what you did this week and what you're doing/have done today to earn those AP's.

Hugs to everyone!
Tammy

PS. Tobe, I'm glad my threads are on your mind! hehehe! You motivate me everyday with your OP threads so much that I have found myself planning in my journal for the day the night before! I've never done that, but boy does it ever help! So you could say your threads are on my mind!

Re: Friday!!! Did you shake your grove thang this week???

Is this you again Tammy????? LOL....... and your move it.

Ok I'm going to move my tush, I already got two days in at the gym, and as soon as I hit enter with this reply I'm on the way out to get workout 3 in this week.

Ok byeeeeeeee I'm going while the going is good.

Thanks Tammy for your push every day. xoxoxoxo

Thank you Tammy, for keeping us all accountable!

I walked for 45 mins this morning and took a 13 mile bike ride later on. It is beautiful here. Hope everyone has a great day!

Uki

Excellent to Tobe and Uki! I am so glad that you all Moved it! Now, what happened to everyone else??? hmmmm... I wonder

Did my 3 for the week,

This morning its walking on the beach, I'm outta here in a few.