General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Just for today

Just for today,

I will____________ ( fill in the blank)

Just for today i WILL NOT lick my fingers, the spoon or the bowl as i prepare food!

My DD made chocolate pumpkin muffins last night and i was taking them out of the muffin pan to put on a plate and there were a few crumbs in the bottom of pan. I went to reach for them and stopped.

So just for today i WILL NOT do that.

What will You do just for today??

Re: Just for today

I promice I will___not eat other peoples chips that are left in the luch room_________ ..lol..I'm bad too.
Lorraine.

Just for today I will not... think about the block of cheese that is calling my name from my fridge. I will think of carrots, and celery and cucumber slices.

Just for today I will drink more than 2 glasses of fluids.

JeanCat

Just for today I WILL NOT eat more than 2 points worth of sweets.

This is a very good idea Akus! We should do this everyday. :) I actually had to think about this one. LOL! Sweets are my downfall.

mine also Aimee

thats a great awakening for me 2 pts a day on sweets, now why didn't i think of that one.......

wise people here, thanks

Let's not forget I said "Just for today". LOL! I didn't promise just 2 points for sweets tomorrow. Well, maybe I will. We'll see how today goes first. LOL!

LMAO
Aimee.....

Very good, never thought Just for Today 2 pts maybe tomorrow we can do 4pts........

Just for today:

I WILL NOT that WW ice cream at 1:00 in the morning,just because i have 2 points left!

LOL! Ya, me either Akus. :)

Just for today I won't touch extra points for ice cream, I'll do some fruit instead.

2 pts per day for something sweet...

Just for to(night) i wont eat the rest of my points(5), I just had an Edy's Orange & Cream Fruit Bar.

I am full,content and tired......any reasonable person would go to bed.

But i will NOT eat the rest of my points.

Tomorrow when i wake up my points will start again.

BTW the Cream & Orange was good, i think i shall buy the banana-strawberry smoothie next

Just for today
I will allow 2 pts ONLY for something sweet.

It worked yesterday, I was out late last nite with a group of friends, I came home and saw I had 4 points left over from the day.
I thought wow what a treat, instead I had 1 banana and went to bed,

I got on the scale this morning, I'm down 2 lbs, I hope it stays with me until Tues at my WI..

I will stay on program today, make a lite day of it, lots of water, no sweets but my 2pts, and tomorrow I will do the same...

But just for today.......... I will be OP 100%....

Just for today:

I will chew and swallow each bite of food, BEFORE putting another one in my mouth

And i did it! Chew, swallow then another bite, I really,really enjoyed my food, each and every bite and felt full and satisfied.

I just finished my fav cookie, and a cup of tea,plus i have 6 points left, but its almost 11:30 and i dont see how i would be hungry in an hour or so, so i am calling it a night with pure satisfaction that, Yes. just for today, i did what i said i would do!

Great job, Akus,,I went over my points by 2 tonight, but the kids here for Mother's Day...I'll be back on track tomorrow...PROMISE !!!!!

Patty

Just for today I'll have that 2 pt sweet snack.

It worked for the last 2 days, seems like when I write it here, i for some reason follow it through, geesh, this must be a magical mind in gear place LOL..

its working..

Last nite I had 1 pt left, and thought, hmmmmmm I can have the 1 pt raspberry bars in the freezer, but then rethought it and knew I already had one, so instead I took a WW yogart and had that, of course I shared it with the puppy, I had no choice she was almost in my mouth, and shes a big girl, she has to be hitting 40 lbs.
I should have named her Marma Duke.

Ok so for me, Just for today 2 pts for sweets....

I agree Tobe, if i say it here, i feel i have to do it. It's that little "a" word, accountability.

Just for today:

I will do 20 extra lunges for the 20 pounds i lost.

Just for today:

I WILL NOT eat the last bite of food, or the last forkfull,spoonfull, or what is left on the plate. That last bit of ice cream left on the stick or in the bowl.

The last bite of anything!!

I did it with my breakfast and it was hard tossing that last part of my egg/cheese/bagel in the garbage, but just for today i can DO IT.

Just for today I will stay 100% within my points, and today will be a day with NO sweets.

I can do it!!!!!!

Just for today:

I drank my tea without any sweetner

Just for today again

NO SWEETS............

Just for today:

I will workout an extra 5 minutes.

Just for today:

I will track my steps.

They say 10,000 steps a day is good to aim for.

Just for Today

I will not touch any WW icecream, I can't stop at one bar, i need to have more.......

Just for Today:

I will do my best and only the best.

Just for today:

I will forget the sink full of dirty dishes and thank the kids for the things they did do.

Just for Today

I will keep my food lite and points on target,

today I will get another mile walk in....

following you and Riley Aimee.....

Just for Today:

Someone, somewhere needs a hug or a word of encouragement or perhaps just a smile

Just for today:

I am going to live in the day and be thankful for the health of my family. I also will try not to splurge just because I am not at home to eat.

Tammy

I am going to NOT give into a craving.
I will surround my self with healthier food choices and THINK FIRST! PLAN Ahead

So I brought my carrots, LOW FAT hummus and Snow Peas in to work for SNACK!
Funny how I NEVER snacked before WW, but now I feel deprived if I don't and it is actually healthier for me!

JeanCat

Just for today

I will stay in the day, and easy does it!!!

Just for today:
I will make sure I get my walk in.

Just for today:

I will think like a thin person.

Just for Today

I will stay on program

Just for Today:

I will sit straight, stand tall, shoulders back, head held high.

Just for today I will breathe in the beautiful spring air and enjoy the sunshine while doing the yard work. LouAnne

Just for Today

I'm going on the beach to walk, then sit and read a good book and have a lite lunch....

jUST FOR TODAY

I will stay on progam and walk the beach...

extra AP's

Just for today:

I will smile at everyone i see

Just for today, I'll stay within my daily points target and also earn activity points, but not use them!
Tammy

Just for today,

I will reread all of my posts to be sure I have not offended anyone.

JeanCat

Just for today:

I will tell myself it is ok, NOT to earn some AP.
And listen to my body , give me one day of relaxation, after standing on my feet for 9 hrs at work.
Tomorrow is another day.

Just for today:

I will shake my hips a little more. LOL, i seen my reflection today at work and noticed i could see my hips, well hells bells i ALWAYS had hips, but what i never had was a WAIST to show off the hips!! WHooHoo,shake them hips!

Re: Re: Just for today

Shake it baby! Shake it!

Just for Today

I'm going to a big bash, and today I will not let any foods pass my lips nor tempt me off program.........

especially sugar

Just for TODAY I am going to:
Drink 6 glasses of fluid
half will be water!

Track and Journal everything I eat!

Move for 20 minutes minimum!

Jean Cat

I'''''''''''''''''m BACK!

Just for today:

I will not eat because i have points left, or eat if i am not hungry

Just for today:

I will not slouch while i sit at the computer. Bad bad habit i have. I feel "skinnier" when i sit straight,shoulders back just a tad.

Just for Today:

I will enjoy,today, not worry about tomorrow.

Just for today I will drink more than 2 glasses of fluids.

JeanCat

1 2