Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MARK your calandar New Chat Time

It has been decided to give this a try out..

The plan is

New chat starting, sort of like a mini WW mtg, we can discuss any stumbling blocks one maybe having, and we can share with one another how we got past it, just so we don't give up.

Time 7PM EST

Day Thursday

Date May 17th

This will give you plenty of time to think about doing this if you want to take part in it,

FOr anyone not familiar with a chat room.
see the Blue square above, 'CHAT NOW"
click on that a window will open, type your name in the box, and click on connect, and that will get
you into the room....

Don't forget mark your calandar, Thurs May 17th 7pmEST

Re: MARK your calandar New Chat Time

My chat wont work I've tried 10 times.
I need help fixing it.
Lorraine.

Lorraine you might have to delete your cookies.

haha delete em anyway, away from your mouth.
Aimee will come along and help you out..

seems like a glitch going on , I just tried to get in, and couldn't....

we'll have to check on that..............
stay tuned......

Lorraine,
Perhaps You need to download "JAVA" it's a program that is used for chat.

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

When its downloaded correctly you will see a "coffee cup" with the word Java above it.

If the link dont work, just google www.java.com and it will bring you to the link...java.com:Hot Games,Cool Apps, either click on that or click on the
"java software download"

It's free and wont hurt Your computer. I have chatted for years online and most chat sites require Java.

Yep, Akus is correct... everyone please double check to make sure you have Java on your computer.

I just checked, and it seems to be working fine. Maybe they were working on it earlier you some of you couldn't get in? I'm not sure.

Also, I think we should say that the chat will be from 7-9. This way if you can't make it right at 7:00, you know you'll have until 9:00 to make it in. If people want to stay past 9:00 and chat, that's fine. Chance are I'll be cutting out around 9:00 though unless I get my orders done early (or late) LOL! We'll see.

Also, I was wondering... what topic would you guys like to talk about while we're together in the chat? Do you just want to wing it talk about whatever comes to mind, or would you like a set topic? If you'd like a set topic, throw out some ideas so I can start thinking about it (I've never lead a meeting before) LOL!

I think a topic such as stumbling blocks.

why we get bored
why we give up
feelings when we quit and gain again and again
feelings about being stuck in a plateau, and what to do about it.

How can we change out thinking pattern

( these have always been my reasons never to stick it out. I stop following a program and its all back again and more)

What are we going to do different this time.

these are some good things to discuss, maybe one of us will get better insight on making this a life style, not just a diet.

If once you are in, the box is totally blank does that just mean no one is there, or does it mean I am not connected correctly?

If the box is blank and you only see your name to the left, then it just means you're the only one there. :) You can always come and post a message saying your there and you'd be willing to say until such and such time. Maybe someone will see the message and come chat with you. I'd come chat with you, but I'm getting ready to leave.

I hope you all have a great Chat. Has anyone give any thought to copying some great wisdoms from the chat for posting. A re-cap if you will. I am not sure if anyone responded to my request/suggestion before. I can't seem to find it if they did.

I usually am teaching at that time of day: 3pm. While I may have a moment to say hello, I doubt it, it would be just that.