Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Sat 5/12

Wow I just saw the amount of weight we lost as a group, 842 big pounds, we're half way there losing that 1/2 elephant thats almost a half a ton!!!!

I went out last night and met a few of my friends, one of them was having a sleep over where she works, in a pretty place on the Bay, a house that stands alone in the middle of nowhere.(its Part of Rutgers
University)
When I got there, dinner was going to be served, (but I ate my own food before I went)
So I just sat there, drank a bottle of green tea, had some fun conversation, and didn't touch a thing.

Luckilly no dessert was around, I think I would have run into a small problem of a small taste, yeah right, no such thing as small taste. haha.......

I had a successful day on program, and I plan on doing the same today

I sit here and wait for the sun to come up, if it will, and I'm heading you know where for the day, yup got that right the Beach. My favorite place in the whole wide world. Beach living isn't tooo bad.

Who else plans an OP today..........

Re: On Program today Sat 5/12

I'm working today and also OP, I'm getting my food ready in my cooler and having diet chinese food tonite for dinner. I'm a hairdresser and its realy cool when the customers come in and notice how I've I've changed.
Lorraine.