Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday is here and it is time to MOVE IT!!

Hello everyone!

Saturday is upon us once again. Now before you get all caught up in the ball games and errand running remember to take care of yourself first and get some exercise in. It will make you feel good and will help you to have a good day!

I bet Tobe is gonna be walking on the beach?! Wish I could walk with her. Oh how I miss the beach!

For me, I plan to head to the gym today. My baby is still sleeping so I have to wait for him to wake up.

He didn't get a nap at all yesterday and then we were up late due to a baseball game with the Dayton Dragons last night. Sooo, I am going to let him sleep at least for a little while longer. He'll be super grumpy today otherwise!

Here's hoping everyone has a great OP day earning lots of AP's!
Tammy
PS. Did you know that even though you may earn more than 4 AP's in a day that you should not eat more than 4 of them--that's if you incorporate them into your points for the day.

Re: Saturday is here and it is time to MOVE IT!!

I try to eat my aps and not my flex points. Boy Tammy you are the workout queen! were you like that before you lost so much weight?? I walked 10 miles this week so far.. :)
I also cleaned my house, if you had seen it, you would probably give me 10 aps for that!! haha!

I didn't do much of anything today, i did some cooking and some running around.

I did my 3 workouts this week, i did have plans to walk the beach, but that went to the wayside..

Tomorrows another day in my world...

Today was my day off. I still did some walking, but no real work outs. It is Mother's Day weekend and I am going to just relax. It sure feels good!

Uki

I didn't do anything today. I'm feeling like a big uggh and just don't feel like doing much. Maybe tomorrow. :)

Wow, the blahh day bug must have been in the air everywhere! I actually ended up back in bed after I posted this thread earlier. I was just sooooo tired. I did make it to the gym later in the day though.
Sandy,
To answer your question, NO! I actually hated working out or anything to do with it. I gradually got into it starting about 4 months after I started WW. I just started out on my treadmill walking at a comfortable pace and just gradually would increase time, distance, speed, and incline but not all at the same time! Eventually I got up to a good speed on the treadmill and my goal was to do 30 minutes on that 3-5 days a week. Now I go to the gym and do 50 minutes on the eliptical (as long as no one is waiting for it and it most always works out in my favor to get to stay on it!) and I also do weight training. I still have to push myself to go but the more I go the more I enjoy it. I love the way it makes me feel and also how my body is looking. I am really glad that dh and I decided for our family to join the local YMCA. There are several regulars that are at the gym when I work out and we hold each other accountable so when one of us doesn't show up then we make sure to get on their case the next time they come!
Do I love to exercise now? NO! Do I love the way it makes me feel and look? YES! So for me, the YES wins out so I'll continue to exercise. It's great, there is a lady there that is in her 90's and she comes the Y several times a week. She is such an inspiration to me! I do hope to be able to cut back a little on my workouts once I reach goal and am just maintaining, but I will still be a faithful gym goer and exerciser.