Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Play Ball!

We're taking the kids to a baseball game this evening...any ideas for dinner?? I'm packing healthy snacks, but I want HOT food for dinner. Oh my, this will be tempting...

Re: Play Ball!

Sorry Sharon, I'd love to help you out (even though you asked this question like 4 hours ago). I didn't do too well the last time I went to a ball game. I had trouble finding anything to eat while I was there. :( I hope you did ok and found something.

I'm reading this way late to be able to help, but fyi anyway, stay away from the "roasted" corn unless it's actually roasted! I called myself trying to be somewhat good at the Dayton Dragons game last night and I got an ear of roasted corn w/o butter. It was NASTY NASTY NASTY! It was NOT roasted, it was nearly raw and was just awful! Their idea of roasting it was to keep it in its silk and steam it, or so it seemed. My idea of roasted corn is cooking it on the grill. Guess my idea and their idea just are not the same idea! lol! Needless to say I threw out nearly a whole ear of corn!

That sounds really gross! I would have taken it back to them and told them to give me my money back. The last game I was at was also at the Dragon's stadium, but I saw the Red's play the Marlin's there. It was pretty cool. :)

Well I thought I'd let you guys know how I did at the baseball game...I struck out! LOL
I ended up eating my healthy snacks AND a billion point hotdog AND nachos. It was probably the 2 light beers I had that made me not care about the actual food point total! I'm just going to say those were my extra 35 points this week and call it a day! Hope everyone else has a beautiful day especially if your a mom or are going to be with your mom.