Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOMS AND BEN TOO!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Ben, I include you on this the same as I would include a single mom raising her children on Father's day! My hats off to you for being an excellent father and raising your kids!

Happy Mothers Day to all moms here. You all have a wonderful OP day! Remember, it is good to enjoy the day, but don't overdo it!

My 3 boys will be helping me with our annual Mother's Day tradition which is to plant flowers in our flower beds. I love this tradition! I started it with my oldest when he was 2 and I was pregnant with my 2nd. This is our 8th year doing it! I think of them all season long when I look at the gardens that they helped me with.

What are your plans/traditions for the day??

Hugs to you all,
Tammy

Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOMS AND BEN TOO!

This is the day I also do my gardening, I've been doing this for years now.

I won't be seeing my two today, but thats ok, Cards say it all, along with flowers.

To all the moms new and old, I wish you all a very successful day..

PS Ben, your day is coming soon in June.....
and we'll celebrate you!! for being that hands on dad, which makes you super special....

Thankyou, and happy mothers day too everyone else too. I'm going to stay OP today. I bought crabs legs srimp and scallops with salads so I'm covered and I'm living good. I'm making Irish oat,eal for breakast and I'm looking forward to that..
Bye for now,
Lorraine.

I had breakfast served in bed by my 6 year old dd! eggs, bacon and banana.. going to Olive garden for lunch after church but already checked the menu and can have salmon..thank goodness! I dont need a huge plate of paste thats for sure.

Happy mother's day to all the mothers on the board. Happy pet Mother's day to Aimee. Riley is just as crazy as you. Good mommy. Thanks for all the sentiments to me for Mother's day. I appreciate all those comments. Taking my mom to Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner tonight. Have a great day.

Happy Mothers Day to all! I feel extra blessed because I am able to celebrate today with my 4 lovely daughters and my grandson.
Being a grandma is the best! Just the other day I went out to breakfast with my daughter and grandson; during the meal in conversation, I called my daughter "Honey", my grandson (2 yrs. old) immediately interrupted me, saying, "Hey Grandma, I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR HONEY!?" I could've eaten him up! He's just so cute!! I really adore my girls, but having him is extra special too!
So Happy Mothers Day to all you moms and grandmas!!

Hope you all had a very happy mom's day!
I too am a pet mom.
Ben I am saving you for papa's day~!

JeanCat

Ben, I hope you had a great time with your mom. I have't been to SW in forever! YUM! I could eat my weight in their sour dough bread! I hope you had a great day. And yes, we'll celebrate you for Dad's day too, but I personally think that any person raising their children on their own deserves special recognition on both Mothers and Fathers days!

Tobe, that is neat to know we share planting in the gardens on Mother's day in common. I used to live not far from where you are right now. We were in Warminster, PA, close to Philly. That is were I started my tradition of planting flowers on MD with my kids.

Sharon, You sound like my mom and her grandbabies! That lil' one sounds too cute! I think I would have wanted to eat him up too!

Anyway, I had a great day. We went to church, then window shopping at The Greene (a new mall) and we ate dinner there as well at a place called BD's mongolian BBQ. It was great. Then to top it off we went to Cold Stone Creamery. Yes, I splurged, I admit it! BD's is an excellent place to eat for WWer's. Although, I will admit that most things at Cold Stone, including what I got, is NOT WW friendly! The good thing is that I shared it with everyone in my family so I didn't eat as much of it as I would have preWW time. Then we came home and my boys helped me plant my flowers. Ahh, it was a good day!