Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mothers Day On Program today Sun 5/13

Today would be a perfect day to screw up royally, what would our old thinking be??

I earned it, and I deserve it!!!!!

That was my old way of thinking, today I can say to self, this is my day to take care of me, Its up to me to make good wise choices, and not over indulge, I don't need to sabotage this day with the reward of foods...

For me, I will have an on program day, and on Tues when I go to WW I will have a success at the scale, no food is worth making myself feel bad....

This is a good day, and I will make the best of it, even tho, both my kids are busy, I will put this day into a good positive plan, and go to bed tonite knowing I took care of myself.

Nobody can do this for me, but me!!!!

Don't you agree?????

Re: Mothers Day On Program today Sun 5/13

SO TRUE, thanks for reality check. Today I will pamper myself and enjoy my nice long walk to begin the Woman's Challenge.

Happy Mother's Day Everyone

Today is a day to honor individuals who are indeed worthy of it. I got up did some laundry, ate breakfast( watermelon and a whole wheat Thomas' square mini bagel with 1 T garden cream cheese spread) made Greek-Style Scampi Shrimp for dinner later.
But the best part of my day was the hug and the homemade card my DD gave me( that and the promise to cut the grass)

What i deserve is to be happy,healthy and OP.

Mom ended up in ER then admitted to hosp again. I got home at 2 am. Been on line since.
I over ate sushi and pasta. While I did not have an all out uncontrollable binge, I did over eat and my portions were large.

I am an emotional eater. I do much better with events than with the unexpected emotional changes. ButI am doing better than in the past.

Thanks for listening,

JeanCat