Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wanna hear a great experience i just had in the supermarket

Ok i was out early this morning, first stop was the tanning salon, the beach is cold today, so thats out.

After tanning I went to the local supermarket for a chunk of watermelon, yup thats like taking a water pill, but in portion only of one cup.

I stopped the manager who was standing with a very good looking man, chatting.
I said to him how come you don't carry the WW ice cream cups. and then the other man chimed in and said to me. why are you on WW, you don't need it (ha, blew up my ego, and then thought ha, you should have seen me 25 lbs ago)

I just very nicely said, WW is a great way of life for somebody to live.
He then revealed to me that his wife is a WW'er...

Just thought I would share that here, now I'm off to go do a 1/2 hr workout, and then on to my other fellowship (12 step recovery program, and not OA)

Re: wanna hear a great experience i just had in the supermarket

Thaw was nice, I'm loving all the positive feed I'm getting from my weight loss to.
Keep up the good work.
You can come over to my house to get a tan if you want..its boiling here. Yesterday it was like a sauna with the wood burning smell from all the fires. I hope it rains today as we have a serious drought.
Lorraine.

Lol..forgot to say I'm in south Florida.. Boca Raton.

Tobe-
Those everyday compliments when you are least expecting them help to make our "journey" all worth it. Good for you!
Marilyn

woo hoo Tobe

Tobe, want to hear something funny that happens to me? Well, you probably know that I demonstrate food in a Sam's club...Well, we look at food and talk about it for 8 hrs. a day..I get to talk to lots of people who volunteer that they are watching their diet...They will say how much they have lost, etc. If I tell them that I attend WW...they look up and down me like I'm a billboard.. Sometimes they ask me why I do that?? Then I tell them how much I've lost and it's been 5 years now...Sometimes they just say, wow...Some of the members will mention once in awhile they remember me when I was heavy...Just thought I would share since it was like your fun experience....Take care..

Patty

patty,
my kids would love you, i am in the food business and we go to sams every week, they all know us by name. the kids love "the cookers", it absolutely makes their day!

Glad to hear the little ones love us....
It is funny, how some of the parents aren't very friendly sometimes and the kids are waving at us, they don't look much over a year old...They learn very early that we have goodies for them...I have been wanting to ask you, what part of Tn are you in? I have a son and family in Collierville...

Patty

did you ask if he had a brother or cousin son or nephew, LOL. What a nice compliment.