Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Tues May 15th

Yup just another Tues for me.

I have WW this morning, I was down 2 lbs yesterday, I still haven't gotten on the scale as of this morning, and maybe I shouldn't, but whatever it is, I made a vow to myself back in Oct, that no matter what, I have to go Weekly... for me if I miss one week, that can easilly go into two, and eventually I stop for good. you know what happens then...

Today is going to be an above 80 degree day with full sun, so off to WW I go in a bathing suit, and as soon as the mtg is over, I am so on the beach for a gang of hours.

I have a thingy to do tonite, and thats going to mean a late nite out, haha, maybe a nap will be in the plan for today... napping on the beach is the best!! just the sound of the surf and the gulls in the backround..

Ok I'm on program again today, I'll do the same thing today that I did yesterday........................

Re: On Program today Tues May 15th

Sounds like a perfect day to be OP, going to be in the mid 80's here and its my day off

I did wear shorts outside for the first time yesterday in, ummm, years. Someone else may not think i look good,but i do, and i am not wearing shorts for them. I am doing this all for ME!

Staying OP, 24/7

WI today for me too. Hope it's down. I hate that though, one day you WI at home and you're down, the next day you're not? What's up with that???

Good luck to everyone today!!!!!

I have to say, I'd much rather be at the beach than at work today.....I'm jealous Tobe! Enjoy the beach & sun for me too!

I'm op today and I was yesterday and all week. I weigh as much as I did last week. I hope I dont hit a plateau as I'm not at the weight I want to be. All said I'm enjoying what I'm eating and its healthy so it will work in the end.
Lorraine.

good luck to everyone who has wi today!!

lucky you Tobe for going to the beach!!

Akus, congrats on the shorts!! woo hoo!!

i'm OP today too! i wanted to use my 'no wi' pass this week, but i'm NOT! like tobe said, one week turns into two, then we know what happens after that!

so i'm op, journaled, and ready for a great day!

I'm right there w/ you gals. I hit another mini goal this morning, getting into the 330s at 339.7. Tomorrow is weigh day, and I am staring a 20 pound loss at 338.8 dead in the face. Doubt I'll hit it in one day, but man am I motivated today for the possibilities. If nothing else, I'm OP to stay away from the 340s. Good luck everyone!