Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PattyJo please read

I hate to have to hunt people down for the results of their WW meeting. So please if you want to be part of the progress chart, please come back and post your results from your meeting...

Patty I didn't get a number from your weigh in on Sun..

I hope all is well with you....

Aimee is updating the chart today....

Re: PattyJo please read

Hi Tobe. I emailed Pattyjo to let her know you were looking for her. Her son got married over the weekend, so she probably forgot all about reporting in! (go figure... ) Hopefully she'll be along here soon to fill you in.

Sue

Oh Tobe, (and everyone)

I'm so sorry I've been out of touch these past few days!! This past week has been, overwhelming.

As Sue said, my son was married on Saturday, joyful occasion. But, my OTHER son was diagnosed this past week with diabetes, and we are all scrambling to get a grip on things here. He has been quite unwell for quite a while. Now I know why. Just about all of my attention has been focused on him.

I did NOT weigh myself on Sunday. Although I strayed a bit on Saturday, and again on Sunday, I am doing well with my program. What I am going to do is just resume my regular weigh-ins this coming Sunday.

Tobe, I am SO SORRY that I didn't post this before this morning, but the past few days have been a blur. I'm trying to work with a MOST difficult, pain in the neck UNSYMPATHETIC doctor and my son. (Who needs ENCOURAGEMENT, not chastizement for his weight from this son of a $%#%&*!, who also happen to be a physician. You know, I'm ALL FOR frankness and honesty. But I think that telling the kid that this is, basically, all his own fault, (with frequent glances at the fat woman sitting by the kid's side) well, that really isn't IMHO the right way to approach a newly diagnosed, 18 year old kid. Counter productive!!!

Anyway, I humbly apologize for not posting before, but I've spent sooo much time the past few days working this other situation, that I totally lost track of about everything else. I'll do better. You will NOT have to hunt me down again.

pattyjo

Thats ok Patty, it sounds like you have a full plate going on in the homefront,
Of course, they come first before a WI or a progress report
Congrats on the wedding, and I'm sorry to hear about your sons medical condition.
Today they know so much and he will be ok, and so will
you..

prayers going to you and your son...