Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHAT THURS NITE 7PM EST IN THE CHAT ROOM

Just a reminder that we plan on our first chat starting at 7pm till around 9pm, so any late comers will have a chance to come and chat with us..

see you there...........

Re: CHAT THURS NITE 7PM EST IN THE CHAT ROOM

do we have a topic yet??

ummm... no not really. LOL! I've been too busy to really think about it this week. I'm guessing everyone will have enough to talk about when we get in there, we'll probably have a few topics. LOL!

Re: CHAT THURS NITE 7PM EST IN THE CHAT ROOM reminder!!!!!

Just a reminder for whoever wants to come into the chat rooom tonite at 7 and hang out for possibly a mini WW meeting, or just to gab and get to know one another,.

Hope to meet some of you...
Aimee and I will be there!!!!

I cant make chat work.
Lorraine.

Lorraine,
Make sure you have Java installed on your computer.
If you don't have it, you can get it for free here...

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

OK Everyone, it's almost 7:00 Eastern Time. Lets chat! If you can't make it in right now, I'll try to hang out in the chat room for 2 hours. Hope to see you there! :)

I just wanted to thank the following for taking the time to stop in and chat for awhile tonight...

Ben
Lorraine
Patty
Tobe
Natosha
Katrina
Sandy
Linda
Janis
and last but not least... Cheryl

I hope you can all come back and chat again with us next time we set up a chat, which hopefully will be in a week or two. Of course you're all welcome to stop in anytime and post that you'd like to chat and I'm sure someone will be glad to come and chat with you. You don't have to wait on us to set up an official time to chat with each other. I encourage you all to hang out and get to know each other. The more friends, the merrier. :) For those of you who couldn't make it into the chat, I'm sorry we missed you. Hopefully next time. :)

Thanks again!

Well, shoot, I missed it. :(

Sorry about that - hope it was fun. I'll have to make myself a note next time. That'd be 4pm here in CA, so I'd have to do it from work - I'm okay with that! ;)

Catch ya next time.

Sue

Sue that is WHY I said we need a re-cap of the chat and also one for us Pacific Std Timers! ( Sue and Jean Cat and Maajida are in California).

So any recap???

JeanCat