Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP! Please keep me from bingin!

Hey everyone,
I am going through a really tough time right now with my boyfriend. I don't know if in a few hours or days i will be able to call him that, i did something horrible and he has to decide if he wants to stay with me. I am coming here instead of food because i dont want to counterdo all my hard work just because of a "guy"!

Re: HELP! Please keep me from bingin!

AManda
Remember nobody is worth having power upon you to make you do something you do not want to do, its your choice,
Make the right decision, get out of the house, go for a walk, and do some breathing exercises, breath in, breath out...
Take the time to reflect on your weight loss, and how well you've done, do not let anyone else or even yourself sabotage it.

If theres a WW meeting soon in your area, I would suggest you go, go sit among some people...

STay safe..........

I'll be thinking of you.....

Amanda,

Regardless of what you've done, do NOT let him have the upper hand so much that it sabotages all of your hard work in your weight loss.

Get out of the house. Call some friends and hang out with them. If everyone is busy then go find something to do. Exercise is always a great diversion and it helps to boost your seratonin levels which will help you with your feelings of sadness or depression.

If you MUST put something to your mouth then drink water and chew gum!

Good luck,
Tammy

Amanda,

Don't turn to food for comfort. Call a friend, go for a walk, keep yourself busy. Talk to us here. I've been thru tough times where men are involved and I know you can stay strong and make it thru this without using food as a crutch. You've worked too hard to get where you are. If you need to chat post here or email me. I don't know you but hey, I'm here to lean on if you need it. Jennifer

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!

Best advice they gave you is don't allow anything or anyone to have so much power!

I will add FORGIVE YOURSELF for what you think you have done that is so bad, EVEN while seeking his acceptance of it and/or forgiveness of it.

Also IF you do binge which I do not believe you will do, forgive your self and move on back to your Food plan of choice that works for you.

And continue to come to THIS site for the support you need to 'bathe' in!

Love and prayers!

JeanCat

i agree w/everyone's replies.

come here if you want to talk....watch some tv, call a friend, or leave your house and go for a walk for some air.

(((((((HUGS)))))))))

thanks everyone. I was able to take a nap, eat some snacks and a healthy supper, and stayed on plan today. Well, ok, i went one point over because i assumed the shrek cheez-its were same points as regular ones, so i didnt figure them out and they were actually 4 points a serving instead of 3.
I also got involved in reading the book called "Wicked" which is "the life and times of the wicked witch of the west". Its getting better now, i am on page 180. The beginning was boring, so we will see if it gets better. Thank you everyone.