Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW Weigh INs today Wed 5/16 pls post results when you come home

Wow what a successful Tues with losses...

TOday going to the scale is

Aimee
Ben
Marilyn
Tammy
Pam S
Linda S
Patty
Kris

Good luck, come back losers LOL!!!!

Re: WW Weigh INs today Wed 5/16 pls post results when you come home

I was down to 339.7, which is 2.5 from last week and 19.1 overall. Good luck everyone.

great job BEN!!!

you go Ben my man.....

Your just fading away on us, watch out, your getting hot!!!!!

Congrats on your loss.........

I was down 1.2 this week, Tobe....

Great job everyone....

Patty

Congrats everyone on your losses this week.
I lost 1.4 this week for a total of 33 pounds (the size of not one but twoThanksgiving turkeys SHEESH! )
Marilyn

Marilyn LOL those are some small turkey birds

33 lbs would be a 10 yr old kid, or maybe the weight of my 6th mo old puppy, or half the weight of my senior dog.........

Good Job to all that weighed in so far..........

all losses so far and NO gains..... woooohooooooo!!!

Well I'm about to ruin the losing streak today. I was going to take a pass this week, but as embarrassing as it is, I decided to face the scale anyway. I gained 2.2 pounds. I had a really bad day Saturday and just ate anything and everything I could get my hands on. I was up 4 pounds, so I guess I won't complain about the 2.2 pounds the scale showed today. Today starts a new week. I'm leaving now to go for a walk with my dog.

I am so proud of you Aimee you did go and you did get on that horrible machine that sits on the floor.
good for you...(scale)

Isn't it amazing how 1 day off, and what it does to us, such a quick catch-up... up up scale.. LOL...

Yes go walk, its good for you and Riley needs it too, just like Maggie does.

I am so proud of you Aimee you did go and you did get on that horrible machine that sits on the floor.
good for you...(scale)

Isn't it amazing how 1 day off, and what it does to us, such a quick catch-up... up up scale.. LOL...

Yes go walk, its good for you and Riley needs it too, just like Maggie does.

Wow! Congrats to the losers this week and to Aimee too! Aimee, the important thing here is that you went to the meeting today! It is all too easy to say, ah forget today's meeting I know I gained. That is where many of us get into trouble because we are afraid to face the scale one week and then before we know it that one week has turned into a month or more! So you should be very excited and proud of yourself for going. Don't let one bad day ruin all of the rest that have been so good and all of the other good days you will surely have! You go girl!

As for me, I lost .2 which is commical really because that is all I needed (as I posted last week) to be at exactly 80 pounds. So, I'll take it and hope for a better week this week. I know where I went wrong, way too much food on Mother's day!

Keep up the good work everyone! We CAN do this!
Tammy

i was down -1.6 tonight at wi

hope everyone has a great evening!

Great job to all you losers!! Aimee....we all have those weeks....that's why I opted to take the pass on weighing in this evening. I went to my meeting and got pumped up for this coming week, but I just didn't want to face the scale this evening. I've already sat down and planned out what I'm going to eat tomorrow so I can get back on track!!

Thank you! And congratulations to all of you who lost this week. I have to admit, seeing the gain on the scale this morning just renewed my motivation. While I was out walking, I made the decision that the only time I am going to allow myself to have sweets each day is only if I exercised. Sweets are a really big downfall for me. I think this will help me take control over them better. I can't cut them out all together, so I'm making myself earn them now. If I don't exercise, then I don't get any sweets. I allowed myself a Smart Ones Cookie Dough Sundae after dinner tonight and that's all I get until tomorrow (unless I don't exercise). :)

Congrats to all the Wed Weigh ins

Great Job

Aimee thats just what I'm doing with the sweet thing.

I'm trying to cut it out completely..

So far I've been sucessful the last two days...
Although I will have some ice cream at nite, WW ofcourse...