Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Move it everybody!

Let's move today and have some fun! Post what you did today so that others may be motivated by you or perhaps just get ideas on what they can do. Many don't like to exercise because it is boring to them. Maybe by posting what we do, we can give others ideas on something fun for them!
I'm on my way to the gym in just a few to do some running on the eliptical and then some weight training, today is an upper body/arm day for me!
Shake it!
Tammy

Re: Move it everybody!

I have a softball game tonight (as long as it's not rained out). Between running around in the outfield and running around the bases for 1 & 1/2 hours, I get quite a workout!!

((((((((((Tammy))))))))))))) big hug

its toooooooooooo hotttttt here today to exercise, what a good excuse isn't it...? haha..

I'm doing nada zilch today.......

I was out late last nite, so I'm tired, to move my booty................

It is colder and damp here today and I just have no motivation! I will at least take a walk after mitch goes to school, but I don't think I am riding my bike too. I just don't feel like it. Blech. I will clean the house, so that counts for something, right???

Uki

Tobe, I wish I could move it...My back is killing me and I can barely get off the couch with out help from my family. I'm truely worried about it, but on the plus side I'm also having difficulty getting up and getting something to eat! I hope these meds kick in soon to stop the muscle spasms. Grumble, grumble...

It's like 56 degrees here right now. I'm off to take Riley for a walk at the park. I'm going to try and make it around the 1 mile path (might have to sit on the benches a few times due to my knee, but at least I'm going).

Woohoo, Aimee! Let us know how your walk was. I can't believe it is so cold here today after being in the 80's yesterday! BRRR! I believe it was actually warmer this morning that it was this afternoon. I went to TJ's after my WW meeting and I like to froze to death and I had a front parking spot! I had no idea it was going to be that cold. I knew it was going to be chilly, but not down right cold!
Congrats to everyone that fought off the blah bug and moved today! For those that took the day off, enjoy it and plan to move for sure tomorrow! My days off are almost always Sunday and then one more day which is usually different every week. I think it might be Friday this week.

Going walking at MN! New hiking boots (never had boots before).
Will let you all know how it goes tonight!
JeanCat

My walk went pretty well. I've been working on getting Riley to walk better (he pulls really hard). Before I got him out of his crate I pulled the couple of chicken dog treats I had out of my pocket and said "see these treats? You'll get them if you're good". LOL! Well he must have gotten the message because the first 1/2 mile he was excellent. Listened to everything I said, didn't even bother barking at all of the little kids who were having soccer practice. Well, then came a jogger. I saw him coming, so I pulled Riley into the grass and told him to sit (which he did until he saw the jogger). I pulled a treat out of my pocket and showed it to him and told him to sit again (which he did, but he barked so I didn't let him have it until he was sitting and not barking). Once the jogger went by, and we started walking again, Riley wanted to catch up to him and wouldn't start pulling. All bets and treats were off after that. People kept passing us running (some with their dogs). Riley's little brain just couldn't handle all the excitement. He practically choked himself to death the last half mile trying to get me back to the car. I even tried waving treats in front of him trying to get him to listen, but he was having none of it. Needless to say, my knee was absolutely killing me by the time we made it back to the car. He was so good during the first half. It was a really nice night for a walk (chilly, but the sun was out). I told Riley his little butt is going to be walking nicely next to me by the end of Summer. Guess this means I'll be taking more walks. LOL!