Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tobe's yogurt smoothie

I purchased the WW french vanilla smoothie today at my meeting. I just made a smoothie with it using 1/2 cup water, some ice cubes and a container of WW yogurt. It is extremely thick - kinda of undrinkabley so...did I do something wrong? Flavor is good though.

The chocolate raspberry bars were finally in at my WW center - I bought those too - they only had two boxes left - my leader said they have gone through 3 cartons - can't wait to try later as my evening snack - but they are calling me nowwwwwwwww LOL - have to be patient.
Marilyn

Re: Tobe's yogurt smoothie

I love a thick smoothie but if its not slurpable
(is that a word) then yes its tooo thick

I use 8 oz of water, try that, its slurpable.

and yummmmmmmmmmmmmy

Freeze those Rasberry bars, then they're really a frozen treat, they take longer to chew on, lots of bites vs, 2 or 3 bites and its gone.
I keep them all the time in the freezer when I want that something sweet, 1 seems to do the trick frozen, not frozen I want more, well thats my addiction MORE

yes love Tobe's smoothies!!

and i do the same w/the mini 1pt ww bars, i put mine in the freezer!! takes longer to eat & its a treat

I just wanted to mention that I am VERY busy and never have time to make a smoothie at the house very often. But I work down the street from a Trader Joe's!

So I went tonight for dinner break and bought a Strawberry smoothie! Very good!
No dairy in it but very good!

So for you folks who are time deprived trh the smoothies at TJ's

JeanCat

Oops, I only used 1/2 cup water - I am going to try with 1 full cup this morning - hoping I get it right...thanks!

I had one of the raspberry bars last nite as I sat outside (beautiful evening) watching my son swim in the pool - just came out of the hot tub and ate my CHOCOLATE (yes yummy chocolate) under the evening stars - life is SWEET and yummy!

I will try and freeze the bars today for tonight's snack.
Marilyn