Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JeanCat

Hello! I just wanted to find out how your mom was doing. I haven't seen you post anything about her in the last couple of days, or did I overlook it? I hope things are well for you all. Please let us know how she is and how you are doing too!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}, Tammy

Re: JeanCat

Thank you Tammy for askingabout my mom.

For one thing I have not posted because I havr been so busy with mom and the hospitalizaton and the processdn problems. Comming to the site is a bit ofa vacation from the stress of it all. And I wanted to be able to write something more positive than what I can write now.

Well she came home last night and my sister is just beside herself and over workedand overwhelmed. I cannot be there and I can not help her. My mom is not a candidate for surgery, but possiblely for a pallative invasive treatment.
But they say NOW that they can not do this until she is more critical. It would help her breathing.
They played with her emotions so badly that she now hs shingles. She just wants to die. She wanst a 'shot' to kill her. Yet she has never been negative. When you 'call her on that' she says no i just want God to take me. All I can say is that she is waiting to die.
We got the oxygen at the house for her now. That should help.

I wish I had better news or more uplifting news. Anything can happen to her at anytime. Each day is more precious than the last.
She said her good byes to me two nights ago on the phone. I told her I will always remember her last kiss to me.

She could live another year or ten or ten minutes.Only God knows. I just do not want to see her suffer.

Thank you for prayers, love and support.

I have been eating more and larger portions. I have not done any ture all and out binging. But not doing as well as I had. I am an emotional eater. So this is one of the hardest things I have had to do. I have been walking and that has helped my outlook and endorphin level has been raised.

So if only for today I don't binge....

Probably TMI, but I must have needed to write/journal/post it.

Love ya
JeanCat

Hey JeanCat! Just popping in to say I'm still keeping you and your family in my prayers. ((((hugs!!)))

I love my mom so much like you, I cant imagain.. its nice to be able to say goodby. My moms mom my grandma died at 29 so I know I'm bessed as my mom is 68 and healthy and babysits my kids when I work so my kids get to be with her alot too.
Lorraine.

Wow, I had a feeling that it wasn't good news since we had not heard from you. You're in my thoughts and I have prayed for you, your mom, and your family.

Keep us informed.
Hugs,
Tammy

Sending hugs your way...sorry to hear your having such a difficult time - stay strong - we are here for you!
Marilyn

Thank you all for your love and support. I have been so affected, pre-occupied that I did not check in yesterday or even the day before. Mom is now at my sister's.

Sorry to dissapoint you all and myself. I had a good little binge. The funny thing is I did not bingeon crap or chocolate or ?? but wholesome healthy foods instead, but I cannot even tell you what! How wierd is that? But I have gained about 4 pounds and it is not water wt. just SINCE last Sunday! So I will probably take a no weigh in tomorrow!

I am not sure what tomorrow brings, but I am not going off program. Come too far. But this relapse bothers me so.

Thanks for being 'there' everyone.

JeanCat

Dear Tammy,

With all you are going through with Zac and the surgery I can't believe you took time to post just for me!

Any way my sister is dealing with getting mom into a schedule . I go out there this weekend and help her. She may decide she needs help for 8-12 hours per day or not.

Mom is now on occaisional oxygen. That is good.
Mom moves at a snails pace. But we are just happy to have her move!

I am not sure of her mood today. I will call my sister
tonight.

I do hope all is well with Zac. I know you are a very busy today with the surgery and all. But if you have a chance please let us know how he is doing.

Love ya
JeanCat