Meg
Cheryl
BeckyUT
Lorraine
Sharon

Good luck ladies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: WW weigh ins today Thurs 5/17 pls post your results when you come home

Tobe:
I did so much better weight wise all during the week and I was excited to "report" this week. BUT when I got on the scale this morning I am the same....BOOOOOO
So please put me down as "0"

I'll try harder this week....

Thanks!
Becky (Utah)
Can we just put me as Becky Lynn????

Down 2 1bs and its feels good after the .5 1bs gain last week. I'm OP today and I just made some clam ww chowder and it was delicous. Its my daughters birthday today and shes 10 and my other daughter is 8 on Sunday and were having a bowling party for them and I will be OP there too. I have 9.5 1bs to my ww goal and 19.5 to my personal goal. Everyone at work wants imfo on my ww plan now they see I look good. I lost 28.5 1bs in 14 weeks. The next few weeks will be harder I think as you get closer to goal it doesent drop off as easy.
I also went walking for 45 mins this morning and that felt good too.
I enjoyed my ww meeting today and everyone is getting more friendly and I feel we are motivating each other and our community at Aimees is helping me alot. Thankyou everyone.
I got my 3 books today the volumetric diet and recipe book and the beck diet so I'm taking kids to the pool so I can read them.

Lorraine.

after a rough week with emotions, i am down 1 pound. I was very proud of myself yesterday though because at about 9pm, after American Idol *which is disappointing in my opinion*, i still had 18 points left. So what do i do? I get in my car and start heading to the Dairy Queen!! I get up on the exit, and instead of taking a left, i took a right and went to SUBWAY!!! All i had that day was half a LC panini and some veggies, and some very peanut butter toast. So i knew i needed more substance. I am glad that this isnt making me emotional eat! Thank you all for your support while i go through this.

I am a gainer once again this week...I gained 1.6 pounds.I need help to stay focused and stay on the program.

I too am a gainer.........+2.2 pounds. Ouch that hurts. Well tomorrow is a new week. Congrats to all you losers! Way to go! I hope to join you next week.

I did a poor job this week! to say the very least! i have gained 3 pounds. that stress and tired eating killed me! oh well, back on track today, worked out at the y for an hour, time to get that 3 back off, it comes back WAY too easily!!!1