Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
boxtops for education

I am saving boxtops for my dd's school if anyone would be willing to save some for me and send them later when school starts back up in Sept. I would pay for the postage. Im sure some people save them for their own kids and honestly if you get the boxtop list, its not very ww friendly so I dont normally ask my ww buddies, but I have found some things that are ok. Thanks!
Sandy

Re: boxtops for education

Sandy,
I'll save what I can. I don't eat a lot of stuff like that often, but I'll try. :) I don't have a box on hand, but doesn't the Betty Crocker Lowfat Brownie mix have one on top? Maybe I'll make some chocolate bran muffins this coming week. I'll tell my mom to save any she uses and see if my sister-in-law can save some too for you.

Thanks Aimee, also the fiber one bars and cereals have them..But mostly ww NO-NO's :)

What does a box top do for education? I do not have kids.
JeanCat

they come on many brands of items..cherrios, fiber one bars..etc.. and you cut them off and the school sends them in and we get money for our school from them. We have earned well over 1500.00 this year alone I believe so its a great program.
https://www.boxtops4education.com/Default.aspx
you can check it out there is a list of the products that have a boxtop on them and what they look like. Kleenex is a huge one here in the winter :)
Thanks for asking....

Hi Sandy, I will also save them for you..I have several in my kitchen window right now( 16)..We always save them for my bosses daughter. She starts 6th grade next year and they don't do it for the older grades..If you will send me your home address, aimee and I can put ours together and mail them toward the end of the summer so you will have them to start the year... My email is

www.candybarnibbler@earthlink.net

Thanks Patty and Aimee,,
I sent my address to you Patty let me know if you got it.

Thank you for letting me know. I had never heard of this.

JeanCat